Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mistress...The one I love...the one I serve...(1x1 RP)(FULL) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm
What this RP is about: About a Mistress who finds a slave in a slave market (Obviously.) and so comes a story of the relationship between Mistress and Slave...(I don't want to tell the story of this RP but I think the title gives you an idea...)

Things to know...
-Romance is allowed

-No text talk!

-Semi-lit Please!

-Follow the guild rules and please use the OOC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Mistress Profile (Please PM me if you want to join with your profile!):

Name:
Nickname: (if applicable)
Bio:
Picture: (Anime related Mistress Pictures please!)

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:05 pm
My Character:

Name: Riku Zeke
Nickname: Anything you like.
Race: Wolf/Human
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Does not remember his childhood that much but he does remember he was walking through a forest and slavers caught him. Putting him in the slave trade he was only 13 when that happened.
Dislikes: Being hit, loneliness, and failing to serve his mistress.
Anything else relevant: He is stuborn at time's and can put up a fight. But he has a softer side when not provoked. Also he is kind-hearted, perverted, stuborn, and flirty. He also can change from human form to a wolf form.

Human Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wolf Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Open and accepting Profiles!!!!

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 pm
It was dark outside and the full moon lit up the house of Nicolette Maire DeLou's house, and there lay a boy Riku as he goes by sits restless on his knees waiting for the woman that will determine his fate for the rest of his life...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Nicolette sat in a large, purple cushioned chair in a large room. It was well furnished and there were books scattered all over the desks. It was a study she supposed. There was a large fireplace that wasn't lit. It would have made it too hot in the study and the extra heat would have frustrated her. Besides the moonlight was bright enough for her to see. She figured Riku could see pretty good too seeing as he was part wolf. Everything was silent and still. Nicolette didn't like to just sit around and do nothing. It wasn't her style you could say, but what was there to do in a big house where it was only you and your new servant?

She let out a sigh and looked over at Riku. He sat there and she could sense that he was restless just as she was. She smiled to herself and looked around a bit while still in the chair. There were books, but she wasn't in a reading mood at the moment. There were still so many rooms she had yet to see into. She only knew of the study, her room, Riku's room, the main parlor, dining room, kitchen, and the master bathroom. And those rooms were only on the downstairs part of the mansion. She looked over at Riku. "Would you care to join me on an exploration? I have yet to see the rest of my house and I feel foolish not knowing what exactly is in my own house."

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Riku looked up at her gazing at her beauty from below her.. "Yes Mistress, I would be happy to accompany you." he said softly as he kissed her feet then stood up. He wondered if he would sleep with her or sleep alone cold and without any warmth from his Mistress.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Nicolette slightly blushed at Rikus actions. No one has ever done such actions to her. It was odd, but Nicolette found that an interesting about Riku. She smiled and stood up with him. She slowly walked out of the room and looked down the long hallway. There were so many doors along this hall. I bet they are all bedrooms or studies. A few bathrooms here and there maybe. There was a large window at the end of the hall where you could see out into the yard. The moon shone brightly through the window. It sort of reminded her of a dream she once had. She walked out of the room and went across the hall to the first room. It was indeed another study filled with more books, but these were on the selves rather than on the desks. She sighed and walked back into the hallway with Riku. What was she hoping for? Something exciting maybe. "One thing about a large house all to yourself is that there is a limited amount of things you can do." She whispered to herself. She looked at Riku to see if he heard her and gave him a smile. "Where do you suppose we should start? These rooms seem a little boring at the moment. Kitchen? Attic? Basement? Oh, we could go out into the forest. There is a lake and waterfall not far, or so I'm told."

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 pm
Riku smiled at her reaction...He knew she liked it and he enjoyed making her smiled. For it was he that made her happy that was the greatest gift he could give to her. As he walked with her he noticed that the Mansion it self was bigger than he thought. Hearing what she whispered he wondered what she meant, even so he wondered what she meant after what she whispered. "I like the forest and the waterfall as well." he said softly smiling at her. What is she getting at....he thought as he lightly touched her hand grazing it on the side.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 am
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Nicolette smiled back at Riku. At least she wouldn't be alone. This is the one gift she would have wished her parents gave her a long time ago. "Then to the lake we shall go. It's probably really pretty there tonight." Nicolette didn't like to just sit around when there was something she could do. Plus she was a little nervous. She has met many servants and maids for her parents kept many as either drudges or just servants to wait on them. Riku however was her own personal servant and she couldn't help but feel a little awkward. She never liked telling people what to do and she wasn't about to give a list of demands to Riku at any moment. She looked down at Riku's hand as it lightly touched hers. Her face turned a light pink, but she didn't know if he wanted to hold her hand or he just accidentally touched it. She gave him a small smile and grabbed his hand and pulled him along. She was getting nervous again and so off to the lake they were going. Nicky you are such a fool.

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 pm
"Alright Mistress." he said softly as a smile came apon his lips. He blushed a bit Oh wow didn't see that one....he thought as she held his hand, he gently rubbed her hand with his finger as they walked wanting to know how far she would go...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Now she knew that it was not accident when he touched her hand before. Nicolette smiled to herself as they walked out into the night. The air was fresh and crisp and there was a light fog surrounding the forest. She slowly dragged Riku along as she walked into the forest. It probably would have been a little hard to see if she wasn't a vampire. The forest was a bit dense and not much moonlight shone down through the trees. Nicolette squeezed Riku's hand as they continued along. She could already hear the splashing of water from the waterfall. Nicolette was excited to see this beautiful sight, but she couldn't exactly tell how Riku was feeling. She could sense happiness and a bit of surprise. Was it because I grabbed his hand? She looked at him and gave him a smile. She quickened her pace as the rushing water got louder. When they finally entered the small clearing filled with beautiful white flowers and fireflies she could see the waterfall and lake in the distance. It really was pretty, but the whole landscape made it even better. "Wow."

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:10 pm
As they walked his heart became louder as he felt her touch on his hand Damn...he thought as he too heard the water from the waterfall. "Are we going to swim?" he asked her gently as he looked at her. As he walked closer to the edge he triped on a root of a tree, he fell still holding Nicolette's hand, he quickly turned to his back to cushion Nicolette's body as she fell onto his stomach. "Ouch..." he mumbled gently "Are you okay Mistress." he said softly wondering if she was okay. He didn't care if he was hurt, he only cared about her and only her...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

и i c o ℓ є t t є

Nicolette let out a small grunt as shue tumbled on top of Riku. Where had that come from. Her head was in his chest and she could hear his heart beat. The sweet sound of his heart beat and his delicious scent. She nestled in closer to him. She clung to his shirt like a lost child. She shook her head. When she fell it felt like she twisted her ankle. "I don't know. My ankle. I think it twisted when I fell." She rolled off of Riku and now sat on the ground. She didn't realize how cold it had gotten and shivered a little. It wasn't cold to were it bothered her, but it was now noticeable. She tried to move her ankle around a little to see if it was really hurt. There was a small pain, but nothing serious to were she couldn't walk or anything. She looked over at Riku. "You aren't hurt are you?"

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 pm
"I will help you walk." he said softly as he felt her head ontop of his chest which was quiet warm and soft. As she got up he noticed she was shivering, his only reaction to this was to get up sitting beside her, wrapping his arms around her cuddling against her making her grow warm "It's okay I will warm you up." he said softly into her ear. He felt closer to her then ever before physical and mentally.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff