Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wolf Pack...

Back to Guilds

Home for the wolves and maybe even for other creatures... 

Tags: wolf, pack, role playing, creatures 

Reply The Wolf Pack...
Character Profiles! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowrules13
Captain

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm
Ok everyone including myself MUST Post A Profile of their character just to keep things more orginized...
Username:
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Powers:
Bio:
Pics(Anime only and wolf pics):

Username: shadowrules13
Name: Shadow Itai
Race: Hybrid(Vampire/Wolf)
Sexual Orientation: I call it Random xD
Personality: Loving, Understanding, Protective, defensive, trustworthy, Creative, Unique, kinda angry
Dislikes: pink, the sun, vegetibles, cats(Neko's are kool though...), WATER!!! TT~TT
Powers: Teleportation, fire, Shadows/Darkness, Ice, and Reads mind, puts her own thoughts in your mind and controls the mind, controls life and death, and can control/turn into a dragon
Bio: Shadow was born of the bond of lies. Her Mother, Nyx, the God of the moon and of the wolves, had disguised herself as a vampire lord's wife. He was enraged to found out that he had slept with the Goddess. Once he realized that his actually wife, Ashi, was carrying the abominate that he had helped to create, he went out to defuse his anger.

Kuro, her father, returned just as Ashi was giving birth to Shadow. He was indeed stunned by her beauty, by how much she reminded him on the Moon Goddess. For years he abused her, ordering his slaves to attack her on countless occasions. There was one slave in particular that protected her, even by killing numerous slaves.

Shadow was happy, she had finally found a find that she could have a friend. She often wonder why he always carried such a heavy collar around his neck and why every time he we see her, he would have a fresh patch of scars on his body.

On and on, this process went. Shadow suffering the wrath of her parents and watching her friend being control like a puppet. So, on her thirteen year on this earth, Shadow had ran away from her father's frozen home, seeking to start her own life.

She was happy, for the first time in her life, Shadow could honestly say she was happy. Taking refuse in a vast forest, Shadow had settled down. But the effects of her former life had effected her mind in a strange way. As she was trying to set up her own family, Shadow started to hear voices. They sounded just like her own, but different some how.

Shadow was hang out with her friends one day, as peaceful as any other, when her mother showed up. Immediately, her friends rushed to protect their Alpha. With the help of her pack, Shadow successfully drove back her mother.

The only thing that made the victory seem possible, was the sudden appearance of her old friend. She was shocked to see how much he had grow, but wondered why he was here. Once he told her that he was here on her father's orders, she was a little less then happy for him to be here. She had thought he was here to kill her, but after discovering the truth, she couldn't help but love L.

They had lived happily with one another for a while, slowly getting to know one another again. Shadow happily shared her secrets, just as L shared his own. It didn't take long for their passion to ignite, love in their eyes as they bedded one another.

All good things must come to an end they say, well for Shadow it did. Soon after she and L got comfortable with one another, Ashi returned as well. They fought for hours, but in the end they managed to decapitate her. Shadow is happy to have ended the woman, but soon her injuries over took her.It took the combined energies of Chishio, her inner vampire, and L to heal her completely.

A month after the fight, a sense normality returned over Shadow's pack. But something deep within her started to fester. Yami, the Demonic night wolf, was resting with in Shadow's mind after the attack from her mother. It affected her in many ways, main while Shadow was sleeping.

As shadow continued to live her life, even more of this 'personalities' started to develop. Kouen, the pyromancer, Kokuei, the Shade stealer, Yuki, Cyromancer, Zoey, The mentalist, Jinx, the Neko :/, Sagaku, The Life and Death, Hakari, The Dragon tamer, Darani the Elven mage, Emma and Alex, The twins, Ashi, the Succubus, Keira, the Wrath, Blake, The Soul Eater, and Mira, The Mood Controller.

Each of them helped contained Yami, keeping her from taking over Shadow's mind. But not everything was bad for Shadow. She was graced with the birth of three beautiful pups: Raine, Kadin, and Char.

She watched along side L as they grew, each one of her precious angels maturing front of her eyes. Once they were adults like their parents, the three siblings each lift to travel the world. Even though she was sad, Shadow still smiled as they walked away from her, knowing she would see them again.

Soon after that, Shadow noticed that L was bored now that their children had left, his attitude changing drastically. She noticed that he went on trips without her, going into danger head first without thinking.

She was sad to see her mate like this, as was Nyx. So using her magic. Nyx was able to impregnate Shadow with a seed of L's, resulting in her pregnancy now. On the final night of her pregnancy, Shadow was happy to discover L resting. She told him the news and immediately rush her to the hot springs, helping her with her delivery of their newest pups: Fernier, Lucian, and Belle.
Pics:User Image
My wolf form:
User Image

Chishio:
User Image
Yami(her hair is like knee-length though :/):
User Image
Demon Wolf form:
User Image
Kouen:
User Image
Kokuei:
User Image
Yuki:
User Image
Zoey:
User Image
Jinx:
User Image
Pather Form:
User Image
Sagaku:
User Image
Hakari:
User Image
Dragon form:
User Image
Darani:
User Image
Emma & Alex:
User Image
Ashi:
User Image
Succubus form:
User Image
Keira:
User Image
Blake:
User Image
Mira:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 am
User Image

Username: Jinn Sagaro
Name: Leon Kaizer Sagaro
Race: Lycan/Werewolf/Wolf
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: L is as loyal as they come. He has a strong sense of justice, protecting his pack from anything at could hurt them. He wants to be there for his wife, but he will do anything for her.

Bears: What taste greater than a fresh 500 lbs. beast in the morning biggrin
His Kin: If you don't hurt us then we are cool.
His Alpha: She is the best to me <3
The moon: It is so pretty up in the hight sky.
Puppies: Because what is cuter than puppies?
The Cold: It reminds of my childhood.

Dislikes:
Guns: They are nothing but death.
Loud Noises: They hurt my ears crying
Humans: They only kill what they don't understand.
Vampires: Damn blood suckers.
Extreme Heat: It makes me feel like I have fallen again.

Bio: Leon was born in far north, up where the sun only shines for a couple of hours everyday. At the age of 7, he was captured by a rouge vampire lord. He was put into slavery, but not until he was bitten by an albino werewolf. He was forced to clean and protect the Vampire's daughter, Shadow.

He had spent years catering to to Shadow's needs, his wolfish backgrounds hidden by the collar he was forced to where. He was attracted by her beauty and kindness, a trait rare in Vampires. He was sadden to find that she had ran away from her home, her step mother making her life a hell. L secretly learned how to transform without taking off his collar. So one day while the Vampire lord was away on business, L decided to attack his wife. He achieved two things that day; one being his revenge for Shadow's disappearance and the second being the release of his slavery.

L was killed that day, the Lord's wife decapitating him in her blood lust. He had accepted death with open arms, but he only regretted not being able to tell his love for her. That was the day he met Nyx.

Nyx had decided to allow L life again, but only if he stayed with Shadow for the rest of her natural life. Seeing the opportunity to be with his love again, L jumped without fear. He fell from the heavens, but in a twisted turn of fate he missed his body as he came to earth. He fell from the heavens straight into the depths of hell.

His mind broke as he was tortured, demons of every shape and size attacking his body. He would have surly died there, but he held on to the knowledge that Shadow was still out there. Using his now unrestrained powers, L fought his way out of Hell. He struggled through life an empty shell until he found his old body. With hiss mind broken, his heart aching for a woman he couldn't find, L eat his own flesh for subsentence.

He went insane, his mind was playing tricks on him. He saw his entire life altered, the image of Shadow kicking him like a dog. He was about to kill himself again, but he was stopped from death a second time by Nyx. She reminded him of his mission, even giving him the power to contain his new found madness.

Using her help, L made split personalities for himself. For all of his fears and hatred, L created a tall raven haired vampire named Broken-Sanity. He is what reminds L of his goals, even training him in combat at times. His second personality was name Ginookaze no Jinn. he is a spirited elf with a messed up sense of humor. He was to keep L from stressing out during his quest to find Shadow.

With the help of Broken-Sanity and Jinn, L made it back to his slaver's frozen mansion. He said he need to return something before he could actually start his quest. L was shocked to see that the old Vampire Lord was dying, his body was poisoned with silver. Broken and Jinn decided to let L have his last words with the Vampire, each of them gathering what they could for the road ahead of them.

After a tearful good-bye, L decided to help a dying man's wish. The Lord, Kuro, had entrusted him with the protect of his daughter. He was afraid that his wife would go after her. Hearing this, L ended the man's suffering. He burned and buried his charred remains with his mansion. But he had no time to mourn his master's passing, he needed to stop his psycho wife.

Splitting up, L, Broken, and Jinn each covered the earth in search of the vampiress. It took a while, each having different adventures, but L had found Shadow......along with her mother. Appearing as a hiking human, L discovered the pack that Shadow now leads. He just so happened to arrive the moment Shadow was being attacked by her mother.

Removing his collar for the first time in decades, L fought her back. He passed out from the pain of his change, but at least Shadow was safe. Once he awoken, Shadow demanded to know why he was hear and L lied and said he was here on a last order from her father to kill her.

It took a while, but the truth finally came out. L was ashamed by his lying, but Shadow forgave him in the end. Soon after that, Jinn and Broken returned to L, taking their rightful places in his mind.

It didn't take Ashi, Shadow' mother, long to return from her previous injuries. But she was quickly dispatched by Shadow and L, her newest mate. With the help of Nyx and Shadow's own personalities, L was able to restore her to her rightful power.

A couple of years later, Shadow gave birth to her first pups: Raine, Kadin, and Char. He was happy with his family, watching his pups grow into fine health. He was sad to watch them go, but he know there was no way to make them stay. He was ashamed to admit that he was bored without his children with him, his life seeming a little too retinue.

So L decided to be the packs safe guard, protecting it from any form of danger he could find. But by doing so he had left Shadow alone a lot.(I'll continue this later. My head hurts from typing so much T^T)

Abilities:
Transformation:
Can change into a Wolf, a Lycan, or even a half wolf half human.

Icy aura: Can change the air around him below the freezing point.

Super Human Strength: I can lift up most things normal being can't.

Demonic powers: They have various differences, like the ability to use my hair for anything I may need.

Transformations:
Wolf:
User Image

Lycan: User Image

Jinn: User Image

Broken: User Image

Drunckle Jinn
Vice Captain

Dapper Bear

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150

ItraSeras

Distinct Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Username: Itra

Name: Charmond Muetto Scarlet (Charm)

Race: Werewolf / Wolf

Personality: Over confident, hot-headed/ short tempered, overly proud, tough, cunning, loyal, lazy, some what snobbish, and a loner.
Likes: hunting and killing other animals, fighting, hanging out in the clearing, twilight hour, sneaking up on others/ scarying others

Dislikes: other cocky people, show offs, people who are stronger then her, men who look down on women

Bio: Being born a werewolf, Charm is rather snobbish and is known for being vain. Though she is very loyal to the pack she and her family were born to Charm is most likley the Pack's most self centered member. Though lazy, she can still take care of herself and perfers to. Besides her parents (who are presently missing) Charm isn't very close to any other pack members. Though she rarely goes leaves the Pack's territory the others often see her as a distant cousin who they barely know but dislike. Her personalilty is the main cause.

Pics:

- Human form:
User Image

- Wolf Form:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am
Username: xXFrozenEternalXx
Name: Thanatos
Race: Ice Wolf
Personality: Loving, protective, Willing to fight for the ones he cares about
Dislikes: snobs, mean people, humans
Powers: Able to control Ice and can change himself into a ice dragon
Bio: I have but no story other than Ice. I've been nothing but ice until I was called upon by one who loved and need me most. Now my life is just hers.
Pics:User Image
User Image
User Image  

xXFrozenEternalXx
Crew

Kokoro-chan13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Username: Kokoro-chan13
Name Kokoro.
Race: Wolf.
Sexual Orientation: Bi but mostly straight.
Personality: Reserved, kind, can kick a** when needed.
Dislikes: People who hurt those she holds dear.
Powers: None.
Bio: No one knows who I am or where I came from, and I quickly joined for the thrill of adventure, but never knew I would fall in love. So now my life is his life and we love each other very much.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Username: ThievingWolf
Name: Zero Yamoto
Race: Wolf
Personality: Fun-loving, happy, energetic, and laid-back.
Dislikes: Hot days, jerks, show offs, and irresponsible wolves.
Powers: Stealthy movements and hiding myself
Bio: Zero has no real past, being a nomad he was just wandered for one land to the next, enjoying nature. but now he wishes to have a respectable pack to be with.
Pics(Anime only and wolf pics): User Image

Wolf form:
User Image  

Incubus Relka

Somedumbstuff

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm
Username: animenekogirl14
Name: ishie
Race:neko
Age:currently 14 ((i give all my characters the same b day as me so thats when there age will change))
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: sometimes deppresed and quite sometimes sucluded sometimes talkitive has different ways of looking at things and understands people very well but can often be rather pesimistic and rather melacholy
Likes: grapes popsicles the color black and blood red enjoys drawing singing and writing likes strawberris and other fruits and rain also likes to use big words loves animials bugs
Dislikes: people who pick on others hot days raciusm humidity really cold days pink purple
Powers: ishie can connect with animials well and understands them and they understand her ishies other powers are yet to be know
Bio: ishie is an stray neko who is small for her age she was ridiculed and mocked where she once stayed and nearly killed by humans who though of her as a freak who needed to be wiped out soon after she ran off from the town to find and area to stay in ishie is much to young to be out on her own and was never able to defend herself well and was always rather weak after seeing a bird and talking to it out of lonleiness she learned of her ability ishie found this area one day and seen many forest creatures and felt contient even though she cant fend more herself well shes always been on her own nearly dieing multiple times but somehow pulling through she stays even though she can never find many berries or stuff to eat because the animials ishie dosent want to be without them because around the animials ishie can talk and be herself something she never got to do befor ishie wants to one day find out who her parents are because she dosent know since shes always been a sstray since as long as she can rember and what was so wrong with her that theyd give her away she often feels like mabey it was her fault they left her like she wasnt good enough to be there child and one day learned that shed named herself something she couldnt rember but others that had seen her would call her mistake or no name or just nameless
Pics:
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv14/shadowrules13/animenekokittygirlonleash.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 am
Username: Tae-jun Shino Hitori
Name: Shun Junno nickname:カオス-meaning Chaos
Race:uknown Chaos wolf race*a race of werewolves with unlimited power*
Personality: goth,gets mad easily,happy,can lighten up ppl,very strong
Likes razz OWER,CONTROL!.................................meat,SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Dislikes: CATS!!!
Powers: unlimited power
Bio:Chaos lived as an orphan,or so he thought, his parents sent him to a ninja academy.One night,under a full moon Chaos wasn't in his room,instead she was in berserk form destroying most of the academy,the morning after that,Chaos was chained in the middle of the academy being punished since he was ten years old,8 years of punishment,he grew his own inner devil,Rinn.Rinn's power grew as Shun became vengeful,when Shun broke the chains,he went berserk and released Rinn,controling his body,once Shun had control of his body,he saw what happened.After that he wnt away,when he came into the forest he saw a pack of wolves,all he did was throw down a pebble of some kind,then he dissapeared,somewhere else in the forest,now in te present day,he searches for people like him.Pics:

Berserk demon wolf:User ImageBerserk wolf:User ImageDemon wolf:User ImageWolf:User ImageDemon:User ImageHuman:User Image

Omotta

Skilled Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Username: Dark_Dragon0Wolf
Name: Sentiao
Race:human/Demon/Wolf
Personality: Split-1 side calm, keeps to myself. other side berserk with kill anything in my path
Dislikes: the day,the noise of others and seeing the few people close to me suffer
Powers: as far as i knows i can control the black flame of the night and is an expert swordsman but everytime i use my powers i feels a strange surge of energy flow thorugh me.
Bio: i woke up 1 morning my village was destroyed and my family lay dead infront of me as i cryed in to the mourning sun i started to change into a wolf i did not know what was happening so i ran until i came across a pack of wolves i tryed getting pass them but it was useless. they started attacking me and i couldn't do anything to stop them. as i lay on the ground about to die i heard as voice saying 'use my power and you will survive' i did not know what was happening so i cryed out 'give me the power', before i knew it i thought i was standing as a man again but now i was something even more terrifing. i charged after the wolves as they ran but they could not run fast enough i started slaugthering them and there pack leaving nothing standing, i couldn't stop i knew it was wrong but i couldn't stop by the time it was over i stood in a forest of blood as a man again but now i was able to change into my wolf form at will. i tryed forgeting about my other form as i set out to find what had caused all this to happen but evertime i fought and was on the verge of death it took over me a blood thirty personality that only cared about killing. after moving from place to place i learnt various skills that would help me in my quest to find the people behind all this.

wolf formUser Image

demon formUser Image

human formUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 am
User Image
Username:AngelofEssence
Name: Paytence
Race: Earth Wolf
Personality: Pay is hidden behind her broken heart, thrown to the side by her family and pack, she has been a lone wolf for quite a few years now. She has a playful side to her she only lets out when others are not around.
Likes: the darkness, water, singing, running, others that listen, fresh air
Dislikes: people that lie, fakers, impersonators, bright lights, death
Powers: use of fire and winds
Bio: Looking for a friend, is all shes doing, being away from family for so long has brought shame and discomfort to her heart, walking the earth alone and wondering why this happen to her has made her heart turn into a stone, she may hate death but she can kill quite good.
User Image  

AngelOfEssence

The Wolf Pack...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas