Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
i have strayed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm
lord please forgive me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm
He will!  

Saint Crazy The Follower

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm
    He will; He loves you heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm
People keep saying he ill but that's a lie. He already has.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm
gothic_black_rose
People keep saying he ill but that's a lie. He already has.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 am
digital_kobraX
lord please forgive me
There is nothing you can do or say that he wont forgive. There is NOTHING on this earth or in the heavens that can separate us from his love. We are human, we are frail by nature. God doesnt look at sin to judge us, he looks at the heart. Your heart is in the right place because you obviously are very remorseful, so keep praying, and dont let it weigh you down. The blame and the guilt is no longer yours to carry, because it was already carried from Jerusalem to Golgatha. Jesus has taken that place for you so that you can be forgiven. Forgiven you are, so never fret.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 pm
He will forgive you. But He'll only meet you half-way. You need to be honestly sorry about whatever it was that you did and need to show that you're apologetic by not letting it happen again. We sin and stray all the time, but many forget what comes after saying that we're sorry and asking for forgiveness.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm
Thanks every one I appreacate it.  

digital_kobraX

up13stories

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 pm
digital_kobraX
Thanks every one I appreacate it.

you're doing better than you think you are, simply by following Christ. you won't see it clearly til later, but your dedication to make things right with Him and keep on going is definitely praise-worthy and nobel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 am
If you would like to recite the sinners prayer you can feel free to pm me. You are suffering many wounds they have dug holes deeper in you. Earnestly, and boldly seek the Lord my friend. He hears your cries. You are not alone. His ultimate priority and promise is to never forsake us. Remember, we are humans battling a spiritual walk. This world is nor our own, but the Heavenly Glory is exceedingly waiting for us. Let all your worries and past behind you and Stand Still. Do not walk ahead of the Lord. He takes care of everything, with your trust. God bless you.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items