Submit

Origin-of-Fire

Romantic Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 pm
is it really wrong to have one, or to try and find one? I only ask cause im looking for one or to be one, and some people tend to look down on that  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 pm
I don't see the problem with a physical relationship like that, as long as the other person knows exactly what this relationship will be of, and that they agree completely and wholeheartedly to this manner of friendship.  

SADERR

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm
if you only want them for the benefits and they are aware and understand that, then there's not really a big problem. i mean, so long as you're both safe about it and you don't lead them on, it's fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 am
I'm always safe about it, but i cant seem to really find anyone up here in Washington state.  

Origin-of-Fire

Romantic Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tactical Wombat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 am
Just gonna say now that you can't use the guild to find some booty.
We won't be held responsible if you're twelve and some forty year old shows up at your door. So all you Washington members don't go getting all excited.
I am on the wrong account to give modly advice. But it still stands.

Also, friends with benefits?
If you're that in need, why worry so much about the friends part. If you're all about the unattached sexin' I don't think you really need someone you can rely on texting at two in the morning. You just need to persistently go places with other people who like to rub themselves on strangers.
But I don't know. Maybe you're one of those freaks who likes to know the name of the person you're sleeping with.

Just keep your crotch safe. Remember to take some steel wool to it every few weeks, or somethang.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:02 am
Do what you want. I know that sounds cliche but...
I'm in a situation like that. It does make things awkward, but that's because said person in my life was my friend before the benefits.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:55 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Do what you want. I know that sounds cliche but...
I'm in a situation like that. It does make things awkward, but that's because said person in my life was my friend before the benefits.

You used the word cliche wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm
Tactical Wombat
Just gonna say now that you can't use the guild to find some booty.
We won't be held responsible if you're twelve and some forty year old shows up at your door. So all you Washington members don't go getting all excited.
I am on the wrong account to give modly advice. But it still stands.

Also, friends with benefits?
If you're that in need, why worry so much about the friends part. If you're all about the unattached sexin' I don't think you really need someone you can rely on texting at two in the morning. You just need to persistently go places with other people who like to rub themselves on strangers.
But I don't know. Maybe you're one of those freaks who likes to know the name of the person you're sleeping with.

Just keep your crotch safe. Remember to take some steel wool to it every few weeks, or somethang.

LOLOLOLOL
heart

Whisper Gently

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Tactical Wombat

The only option is sandpaper. Clean ya alll up. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm
I'd like a friend with benefits... Hell... I'd like to actually have a friend. lol  

Awesome Akwardness

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 am
Friends with benefits, I love that arrangement. But umm... just make sure that you don't sleep with someone you want to be friends with for a really long time cause that could ******** things up.

Recently I kinda just got done with a friends with benefits thing... he basically stopped talking to me and just totally kicked me out of his life because he met a girl. The ******** thing is he didn't even tell me that he met a girl. He didn't even say like hey, I met someone, next time we hang out it's just gonna be hanging out. He just kept making excuses not to hang out (which were all bullshit) and then ignored me when we did hang out with a group of people including the chick.

Now I'm happy he has a girlfriend. She's gorgeous and amazing, and super sweet. It just pisses me off that he had to be a p***y and instead of just you know talking to me he just went off and did his thing.

So yeah. Moral of the story, don't sleep with a friend if you really want the friendship to last. I mean I'm sure everyone's case is different, but hey that was my most recent and it sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 am
It can work so long as both parties are mature and honest about their intentions to each other.

I recently broke off the sexual part of my friendship with one girl because I started having feelings towards another, and she's perfectly fine with it(and happy for me). Neither of us ever got that emotionally attached and we both understood the arrangement. We still hang out all the time and there's never any awkwardness between us.

In the shallow holes of a thousand eyesUser Image
In the knee-deep graves of future survivors
The fleshless guests live off children of the past
Their aging fingers cast the Shadow of Death

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 am
there is nothing wrong with friends with benifits..its the best biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:15 pm
Speaking from personal experience, there is nothing wrong with it so long as both of the people involved have a crystal clear understanding of what each other expects from the arrangement. Things don't get awkward that way.  

Hyena_Queen

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 am
I'm curious, how does one actually go about asking someone to be friends with benefits? neutral
How do you bring up that conversastion? razz  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces