Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Demios looked at her and frowned "Look I just don't want you to get in trouble for doing something you shouldn't have" He said. He looked at her "just don't do something to get yourself in trouble I'd hate to watch them take you away" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 am
Raven
Everything was going smoothly, Raven had been browsing through her inbox scanning over emails from information brokers. Though most of the things they had typed was what she already knew. She laughed as John said he better not be the one who sits at watching the cameras “Of course not…I would rather have our younger member do that” She glanced at Nathaniel who rolled his eyes. He was use to getting watchman duty, at times it was pretty funny, seeing people doing things hoping that no one can see them.

Ravens hands hesitated on her small notepad “Did…someone just call my name?” She whispered more to herself, In answer to her question there was another call “Benjamin? The Tech Owl of The Night Owls?! I don’t recognise his na…” Her sentence was cut short as the front door was blasted away, Raven moved sharply and narrowly dodge the blast of electricity. She straightened up and let out a small tut while taking in the damage to their new base
“He is the one who will be in deep s**t John” Raven said while sizing up the man in front of them “Are you new to all this or something? If not I take it you are just plain stupid, coming here alone. Though I am rather impressed as to how you located us so quickly” Ravens hair began to drift around as if in a gentle breeze. Her anger was rising quickly and that would only lead the situation to end badly.

Nathaniel
Nathanial stared with wide eyes at the scene before him. He was frozen to the spot, there was no way he could fight, his previous borrowed power had faded, and at this moment there was not a lot of options to choose from. The first (and last) time he had tried to use Ravens power he had ended up blasting himself backwards into a wall rendering himself unconscious for 2 days. Johns power meant he had to use a gun, and he had no idea how to use one. But then again, there was always Kojiro’s power, Nathanial hadn’t used it before but it couldn’t be that hard right?

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 am
((UNS))

Amaya continued watching. She wanted to stop them from yelling at each other, but she was too shy to figure out how to. Um, maybe there's someone here who can? She looked around, hoping Itachi would turn up. Out of those she was most familiar with somewhat around her age, she was the only one left. She saw Amara killed. Jhelae had disappeared, and so had Laharl. She hadn't gotten too close to the new UNS members. It just wasn't the same since she hadn't spent ten years with them yet.

Armand just smiled at her. A bug was a bug. The contraption needed some working on. It hadn't actually been his creation, but he had modded it for some humor, which was why it had those long legs. The bug was now movable on its own. There was a camouflage function which would mask its movements and keep it from view.

"More important things? Like what, Anya? They're not stupid toys at all!" Yeah, including that card reader that had pissed Anya off years ago. Really, as far as Armand concerned, all they were doing was waiting around for Lucien's orders. "Lucy's taking his sweet time." What he left unsaid was that he hoped there wouldn't be any fighting, but he had a feeling that wouldn't be the case.

-----

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei was caught off guard. He hadn't even opened the door. Luckily, he hadn't been in contact with the door when it suddenly burnt to a crisp as something tore through it. Baka! he thought annoyed to himself. He hadn't been careful, and although he had managed to somehow throw up some sort of stone shield, the beam had scraped his arm, leaving a nice bleeding spot on it. At the shield had blocked off some of the beam from hitting everyone behind him. Unfortunately, being such a quick response, the shield wasn't as stable or as strong as Benkei wanted. He listened as Raven chastised this Benjamin who had decided to randomly attack them. It was odd. Why would one Night Owl just attack them? It was suicide, unless this guy was super strong. But Raven was Raven. She was a strong leader.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm
"Listen, nobody is going to catch me, so leave me alone" she said in an aggressive tone. "I can lie about anything...say I bought most of my things and the rest I had before I came" she said laughing as she looked at him and continued to walk. Kira was trying her best not to kill him on the spot and be on her merry way.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 pm
"I'm among the strongest in our group. I sent alone just to locate you and, then wait until my backup comes. I hope you enjoy the decoy!" Benjamin pulled from his white pockets a small tube with three holes. Two on each side and one at the very top. He charged his electricity through the two holes as well as the entire thing and it arose through the top forming a dodger blue electric blade. "Okay Raven. Time for you and your entire team to die." The lone Owl ran into the building, flipping off of a wall to get around Benkei and slashed diagonally downward at Raven attempting to slice her in half then and there.

~~~

Roulin looked over his shoulder outside of a window to a weak column of smoke that was arising not for off. His curiosity was gnawing at him, but still, he knew he had a portal to get into. Instead of going himself, he looked at Moli and nodded his head towards it. "Alright Jhelae. I think we're ready. The mountains that are the center of this place is our target. I won't mind a walk though."

Moli understood and reluctantly left. Before he passed the threshold, he walked backward keeping his eyes on Jhelae. It was hard enough trying to talk to her, but it was only made harder by the weird events of this small continent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 pm
((I saw Flo's profile...it's cute how he wants the deck...in my opinion,lol))

Aaliyah had finally made it to their base as she saw the destroyed door and the flash of lightning. Her eyes turning white She saw Benjamin as her hands let out a gust of wind, strong enough to move a human man. "Leave now!!!!" she said.

"It would make since for us to use your abilities Jhelae" she replied. She looked it was her, Roulin, Jhelae, Moli and Akemi. "This is a good sized group, the others can hold off the trouble that's about to start long enough for us to go search" The phoenix replied.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm
Benjamin halted his attack against Raven and turned to a teammate of hers. "You must be the forcaster, Aaliyah." He lifted his hand before his face to guard from the wind and sand she was picking up. "I'm not going anywhere today." He lowered his sword and aligned the tip with the center of her chest. The jagged electric blade extended at a blinding speed at the wheather girl ready to impale her against the building behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Aaliyah looked at Benjamin with a squinted eyes. "Lightning...my body is like a lightning rod, it's the only way that I can allow it to pass through my body to use without killing me" she said looking at the tip. She moved over only for it to impale her through her arm. The electricity flowing through her, but she assumed his manipulated electricity so it would do no good to redircet it. She began to lower the temperature as she extended her left arm releasing a blizzard towards Benjamin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:01 pm
Ember was not one to wait around and do nothing. Where would she be if she did just that? Timothy wasn't the only one allowed to have all of the fun. If she remembered correctly, the Night Owls were staying at a hotel not very far away. Flames burst from her body as she shot forth into the air once again towards the hotel. At the speed she was traveling at, it only took her mere minutes to reach the hotel. There was a blazing inferno and a large explosion as the front wall was completely destroyed giving Ember an entrance. She could have just gone through the front door, but what fun would that be? She walked through the wall of flames completely unphased. "Hello, I believe you were all just leaving? We can't have that now can we?" The pendant around her neck was glowing and pulsating brightly allowing her to control the flames around her. "I'm Alexis Morgan from the U.N.S." She gave a mocking salute.

Jhelae looked at Roulin and gave a nod. Yet, before she could even begin, there was a loud explosion that caused debris to fly everywhere. She shielded her face. The heat of the flames were very great. She looked at the others. "Some of us will have to stay here in order to deal with this obstacle. Since I need to get you all there without the humans noticing you, I'll go, along with two others. The rest of you will need to stay here and try to hold her off!"

Akemi stepped forth. "I'll stay here!" she said. "Some of you might need my help here in order to defeat her!" She could feel Shade clawing at her insides. There was a roaring in her ears. Akemi clutched the sides of her head and began to scream. "No! Not now!" she cried letting out bloodcurdling screams of pain. Akemi began to breathe heavily, but it was not her own breathing anymore. When she looked back up again, everything had changed.

Shade stood up, now in Akemi's place. Her hair covered nearly half of her face and she spoke in a voice that was slightly deeper than Akemi's. "It feels so good to be out of there," she said with a sinister grin. Her entire body began to emit a very light purple aura. This meant that the others would be in trouble for the strength of the other Night Owls abilities would soon begin depleting making it much easier for Alexis to completely take down their defenses. The best part was, Akemi was now unconscious in the deep reaches of Shade's mind, unable to stop her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm
As if on que from a director the gravity in the room containing Benjamin, Aaliyah and Raven suddenly tripled, chair and table collapsed and slammed to the ground with great force. Walking in slowly was the man responsible. " How impolite of you to start without the rest of us. " He laughed as he suddenly changed the gravity direction, he changed it from downward to backwards, it wouldn't matter how strong they were. Aaliyah and Raven would be shot backwards until they hit a wall with the same force as if they were falling downward at triple the normal speed and force. " Gravity is auch an interesting element, it counteracts most of the other elements, which I find so entertaining. " He said calmly as he stood beside of Benjamin.

" Oh I see I showed up to late to the reunion. " a voice laughed a little. brilliant light bluish mist suddenly began to waft throught he area, it collected together and formed Anderson's body. He ran his fingers through his hair removing the last bit of moisture as he looked at the others. " So you're the Amara I've heard so much about. To bad about the recent events. " He looked towards Moli as he seemed to leave. " Ah and the other fine young lady must be Jhelea, haven't heard much about you, my sources aren't nearly as extensive as Dante's. "

Sibal who had continued walking with Lucien's misty form gone he had to percieve the correct time to send out the notice. His internal countdown reached zero meaning he was to send out a message. " Commense operations for the obstruction plan.
Targets: Night Owls, if found kill on sight. " This message would be sent out to the phone or communicator of every member of the UNS currently on Australlia, Lucien wanted to make sure the others were ready to commence operations for the plan.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm
Benjamin retracted his blade and smiled at the forcaster. Her blizzard may have been formidable if he were a regular Owl, but his disguise didn't douse his powers in any way. Now that a partned of his was near, he didn't have to fight half as hard now. As the wide chill swept over him, his body vanished leaving only a hazy image of himself. His mass coming to an immediately halt threw enough sand up to rival a sandstorm. People coming from the east would be temporarily blinded. He took a balance locking stance and thusted his elbows backward at the girl's shoulder blades.

~~~

After hearing that the attacker was from the U.N.S, Roulin nearly screamed"I'll stay!" over the commotion to Jhelae. "I can hold this...this patriotic freak off long enough to slow her down. If I'm lucky, I may can beat her. Can't make any promises though!" His angered gaze set upon the firestarter, but he smiled. Though he didn't like fighting, he like the thrill. "Hey you! Ms. Hot Thing. I take you it want to get beaten! I'm your guy! Right here!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 pm
Upon hearing Armand's protest to her description of his inventions, Anya's scowl returned. "Not stupid, hunh? oh I'm sorry. I forgot. They're idiotically infantile!" Anya retorted, her voice rising without her really thinking about it. She was honestly getting frustrated with Armand and his little contraptions. That stupid card reader he had years ago was the first straw in that long line of idiocy.

"As for Lucien," Anya continued, going back to the matter at hand, "He's probably taking a nap for all I care! He wants to do every god-damn thing by himself because he thinks he's too self-important!" This was only just the smallest hint of what Anya really thought of the UNS's newest leader. Che had been a much more tolerable and a much better leader than Lucien would or ever could be. "We should be out there looking around for those Night Owls or the Pheonix losers! Not sitting around on our lazy asses and fiddling with stupid robotic spiders!"

As she said that last bit, her cell phone began buzzing. Anya tooke it out of her back pocket and looked at the message. It was from Sibal. He was saying that they could head out to find the Night Owls. Anya's scowl turned into a smirk of satisfaction. Finally. "Come on guys. We've finally got some work to do!" Anya stated as she spun on her heel and began running for the door.

====

Sydney had not stuck around to watch L follow after Timothy. She didn't even sy so much as a hello or a good-bye to Sabrina or Ember. Instead, the darkness elemental slipped/melted down into her own shadow. She searched mentally for a familiar shadow to emerge from. After a year of tracking the UNS, Night Owls and Pheonix members, Sydney was well acquainted with each of the members. Probably more so than Timothy was given that she was blind. She had read files on them and even spied on them occasionally to get their scents and voice signatures so she could recognize them more easily with her lost eyesight.

The shadow she finally chose was that of the Satan Owl, Will DeScythe. Thankfully, he was virtually alone and away from any that he was acquainted with on the UNS or Night Owl sides. Sydney finally emerged through the shadow that Will's body threw behind him along the sidewalk he was following. She did not say a word as her silent footsteps fell into step a few yards behind the Satan Owl. She wasn't going to plan on attacking out of the blue. Not yet anyway...

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:27 pm
The Phoenix saw Ember the Fire Elementalist come crashing through. Deciding that the book was more important, she looked at Jhelae. "Jhelae, I think it would be best if we were to go ahead and search for the book, Moli or Anderson can come with us but we need to leave now" she said.

Aaliyah looked at Benjamin as she performed a flip over him, but was soon thrusted towards a wall. The gravity had increased. She couldn't move. It didn't stop her from using her abiliteis though. AS the wing picked up the building's roof flew off as the dark clouds could be seen above. Heavy rain came down causing a huge flood come crashing through the hallways.

Sabrina shrugged as she made her way off. She would fight Lucien. Meeting him she smirked as her red hair blew in the breeze. "So this is the smartest man in the world...oohhh" she said with a smirk. "Let's fight" she said bluntly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:31 pm
L laughed watching Timmothy and Adam stir up the Phoenixes. The light elemental reached into his pocket and began fideling with his ipod. "Rrright, you two got it, sooo. I'lll just proviiide sommme sniper support...yaaa" He grinned choosing a song and then leaning his head into his palm. With his other hand he pointed like a gun, but refrained from firing. It wasnt neccesray yet, and Tim and Adam were still to close to the building.

---------------------------------

(Ya, just with bringing him back i felt thats the only reason he'd even want in on all of the mess. Since most of the phoenixes are allready in the house i guess i'll just have him have been lagging behind)

Flo let out a long sigh as he walked. The coat he wore got him a few strange looks from passers by being that it was fairly nice weather. He have showed no sign of it actually bothering him, his skin icy and pale to the touch. Flo wasnt all to far away from where he knew the others were staying thus the sound of the explosion instantly got his attention. He ran coming to a sliding halt when he saw what appeared as two OWL's attacking the others. His hands balled into fists at the sight, the one man controlled electricity, putting him at a clear disadvantage. The other, well he just seemed...odd.  

demoneyeszero

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games