Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello From Outer Space.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As Strange As It Sounds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 am
Okay... not really... I'm jsut a little spacey.... I've actually been in this guild for about amonth, but just realized I never posted an introduction... so that's what I'm doing.

Hello Everyone ^.^ You can Call me Strange... Although with this being my third name Change, people might still call me Saranis and Autumn.

I am 17, and going into my Senior Year of High School. I tend to Randomly Capitolize things, depending on how important I tend to Find the word. And probly because My pinky just likes to Push the shift key... It contains a mind of It's own sometimes.

I like Anime, .... SOME video games..((Currently addicted to WoW for the PC, Project Eden and Star Ocean: TTEOT both for the PS2)) I love to RP, Whether it be D and D in real life, or in the guilds her on gaia...((I'll admit, I have Never actually RP;d in Barton)) And I LOVE people.

I work At Publix, balance school, Friends and family with work, and Try to Do everything... so I can be a little Scattered brain...

And this is getting Long, because I think I'm Rambling. well, thats all...

Toodles! ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 am
Hello, from Midgar XD  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash