Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Kakashi's appartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 am
This is where Kakashi lives. He often wears his mask around the house in case someone tries peeking in or checking up on him. He doesn't wear it when he sleeps, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am
Kakashi led Obito up to his appartment and let him in. After locking the door and closing the shades in the livingroom, Kakashi sat down in on of his chairs.

"I'm not going to say anything till I hear the whole story. So start talking."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 am
Obito sat in a chair opposite of Kakashi and removed his mask. The resemblence between them was strong but not too strong. He was happy that his father still had his 'straight to the point' attitude. "Well then, first of all I'm not from here. When I refer to here, I don't mean the leaf but rather this time period. There's a few of us here." Relatively speaking he'd be born in a year or so. "Before you wonder if your the only one to know, your not. Lady Tsunade knows that we are here and so does Reign and potentially a few others but I'm not sure. How we're here is simple, something called the amulet of time was shattered and brought us here." He waited a moment or two to see if kakashi would respond to it. "If your wondering about me specifically, I'm pretty sure you already know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm
Kakashi nodded. "Yeah I figured as much."

The copy nin rubbed his chin, deep in thought, "So I knock up Anko, huh? That'll be interesting."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am
Obito smiled softly. "You actually make a great couple and good parents. I was how'd they put it...a prodigy? Yeah that was it, I worked hard since I was really young, I even was in the anbu when I was twelve." But he sighed. "But like you tried to get out of the shadow of the white fang, I worked hard to get out of your shadow. But unlike you I had two shadows to get out of, yours and Anko's, which I don't think I can be as crazy as she is."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Kakashi chuckled, "Yeah, she is rather recklace in some aspects. But she can be pretty good at planning out traps and strategies."  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 am
"Yeah tell me about, sneaking out was always hard. Once she rigged my window to explode if I opened it." Obito moved his hand to his neck where the curse mark was. "But I didn't only get her good planning skills. This little work of art didn't start bothering me, hell didn't know I had it, until I got into this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm
"Well, you are around the age Anko was when Orochimaru gave her the curse-mark. Or maybe it's some genetic curse. But about that sneaking out story... Exactly why were you sneaking out?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:55 am
Obito shrugged. "I was always wanting to train, wanting to get better. So spent a lot of nights training, meditating, and such." Which was one reason why he was considered a prodigy. Then he pulled out his gloves, laying them on the table. "I even mastered Chidori without the sharingan, and even got around the chakra drain a little. I made these gloves so that they can store Chakra, not a lot, but enough to let me do my chidori techniques more than three times. As you saw in the forest, I had a few variations of chidori, some of which I learned from Sauske."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:54 am
Well, that was a releaf. Kakashi was afraid Obito had snuck out for other reason. The mention of Sasuke was brought to his attention.

"So then, Sasuke does come back to the village. What about Orochimaru? I doubt the Sannin would just let him go. Or was he killed?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:09 pm
Obito put a finger to his lips. "I can't tell you everything you know. Lady Tsunade may wipe the memories of us from everyone, but that I don't know. But yes Sasuke does come back to the village, his daughter is even here." He weas trying hard not to let everything out, but its hard against kakashi.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Kakashi nodded at Obito's warning about havint their memories taken of the future kids.

"Oh? Who's the mother? Anyone I know? And how did the Amulet of Time get smashed? Who broke it?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm
"Well there's no secret to who marries Sasuke, that'd be Sakura. From what I know she's been after them since the acadamy." Then he heard the question about the amulet. "That would be the present Hokage's son, not Tsunade I mean our present Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto. His name is Uzumaki Aeon and he was attacked by someone who knew about the amulet, we assume he's in this time period too. The attacker not Aeon, I already know he's here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 am
"Well, it's good to hear. Naruto being Hokage and Sakura getting Sasuke, I mean. Not the attacker. Do you know how the attacker knew about the amulet?"

Kakashi got up and started making some tea in the small kitchen. He was kinda thirsty.

"Want some?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am
"Sure." Obito was also thirsty, he and kakashi had a simular schedual for eatting and drinking. "As for the attacker, we have no clue, I don't even know who he is or where he came from. We're sure he's here to try and change the future some how."  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff