Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
hehe help me people ^ ^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xl-crepz-lx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 am
well im not new but i do need help on my quest on getting the steel ninja plate band! heart
so please, donate to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 am
Hey crepz! Nice to see you posting in the guild already!

Just so you know, we keep all quest threads in the Item Quests subforum. Once you create a well-developed quest thread for your steel ninja plate band, I'd encourage you to post that thread there.

In the meantime, we consider threads like this "begging threads" because there is not much content except a donation request. In light of this, I'm going to move this thread to the Chatterbox in the next several minutes. If you'd prefer I delete this thread, simply send me a PM letting me know.

Please be sure to read the NSTG Rules so that you know where everything belongs in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!

Kitty
NSTG Captain  

KittyKat62

xl-crepz-lx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:57 am
KittyKat62
Hey crepz! Nice to see you posting in the guild already!

Just so you know, we keep all quest threads in the Item Quests subforum. Once you create a well-developed quest thread for your steel ninja plate band, I'd encourage you to post that thread there.

In the meantime, we consider threads like this "begging threads" because there is not much content except a donation request. In light of this, I'm going to move this thread to the Chatterbox in the next several minutes. If you'd prefer I delete this thread, simply send me a PM letting me know.

Please be sure to read the NSTG Rules so that you know where everything belongs in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!

Kitty
NSTG Captain

haha oh sorry sweatdrop  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out