Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
BananaGosip808 is here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BananaGosip808

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm
biggrin Hi!
I wanted to join this guild in hopes that it could help me spread the idea of my 'crystal tours' that I'm trying to start on zOmg. The concept of Crystal Tours came when I was helping a n00b. xd
She was wondering around the fountain and kept circling it. I felt bad because I remembered doing that and I wasted a good 5 minutes getting frustrated until I just gave up and HAPPENED to find it near the well. After wondering in village greens for a bit, I remembered how frustrating it was that my crew could just go anywhere through the null and I had to walk. So, I gave her the first crystal tour. She was a level 1.0 that didn't know what to do with her orbs when I found her. And a level 1.8 that had a good grip on the concept of zOmg and a good idea of the animated she'll be facing later on. 3nodding Not only did it help her but it made me feel GREAT.
So yeah that's Crystal Tours.
Tell me what you think. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageThat is an absolutely fabulous idea! You should have a thread set up in zOMG (and a linked thread here) so we can send zOMG newbies your way.

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers