Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sexy_beast_7184

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 am
why do people always dis noobs i think we are pretty cool dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am
I don't dis newbies. I understand where they are coming from. I hate people who seem to have forgotten that they were newbies too at some point.  

Vengeful Elegance

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:45 am
M i s a k i .

In this guild, the word 'noob' is an insult! We use the word 'newb'. Newb means new person, as noob means an annoying person who won't stop bothering people because they have nothing better to do. (:  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

HEYIQUITTHISSITESUCKS

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am
sexy_beast_7184
why do people always dis noobs i think we are pretty cool dramallama

....No comment. Actually, i do have a comment, I dis noobs because they are annoying stupid people that have nothing better to do then to be stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:42 am
ninja

*poof*  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 pm
We all end up going through different phases. Some of us skip phases, while others go through all of them.

Many people start out as noobs and never grow out of it. A "noob" is an annoying person. A user can use this site for a year or more and still be considered a noob.
On Gaia, the spelling of the word "noob" really makes a difference. If you're new, it's best to call yourself a "newb."
Newbies can also be noobs, but that's only if they choose to be annoying little buggers. ;D

But yeah, back to phases...
Some people start to dis noobs/newbs once they deem that they themselves are no longer a newb. Those people were usually treated poorly and dissed when they were new. So now they think they're now high and mighty and can treat others poorly. Uh. No. Those people act very noobish by dissing newbs. And those people are usually still relatively new to the site themselves..

Keep up your attitude. Don't let the newb-haters get to you. And once you've been on Gaia for a while, remember that newbs are pretty cool. ;3 Don't dis them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:20 pm
Usually those that are supportive to "noobs" are the ones most respected,since,in my view,the are over the noob-hater phase,and now are in a higher ground.  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm
simple answer...'Cause it's fun yo whee blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 pm
Because those people are n00bs. Maybe they have an earlier join date. Maybe they have more gold. But they clearly do not know what it is to be a gaian. Most of them are probably /b/tard f466075 who just hopped over to gaia or are losers IRL who want to feel cool online. I use the term vetn00b to describe them. They're n00bs that try to act/look like vets.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items