• First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

"it is done as you wanted" he said with a slight smile and a minimal bow. He wiped his lips from the blood with his hand and licked it off so no drop would go to waste  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

"Thank you Daimon." she said softly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked at him. He was a very interesting slave. She took his hand and walked into her altar room. She had his sit in the center of the altar with her. Lucifer appeared before them soon after. "Genocide, Is he the male who took the seventh's head?" he asked. He sat down on the stone throne and watched them. He could sense that ehr curse had been activated by Daimon.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daion smiled and slightly bowed to Lucifer. He once saw the demon from afar in their castle but Lucifer probably didn't even notice a small kid watching from behind a curtain. He stood straight again and watched the lord of hell curiously  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:08 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Lucifer's crimson eyes glowed. "You have done well to advenge yourself Eclipse. I am proud of you. Your family's line was a great lost." he said darkly. He held out a hand to Genocide to come to him. He touched her forehead with a finger. "Your curse has been actived, my dear. Are you prepared to live with it?" he asked. Genocide spoke. "I am very prepared grandfather" she siad softly. He nodded.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i have cast away that name a long time ago, lord of hell. Since there was no castle the was no pronce Eclipse. Now i am Daimon and here is my place" he said seriously with only a nod but his blue eyes had hints of orange on the edges  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Looking at Genocide, Lucifer pulled her to him so she was in his arms. "Blood of my son's blood. Remenber well what will happen." he said softly in her ear. He bite her neck as she bite him. It was a form of parting for blood relatives. He stood and looked at Daimon. "If you wish to bring it back, it remains in ruins but you have to the will to return it back to its former glory." he said. he disappeared in flames. Genocide licked her lips to remove her grandfather's blood. Her neck was still bleeding.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i will remember that, king of hell" he said calmly and gazed through a second on Genocide "if it's not already lost then maybe there is still a chance but it probably won't be a clan of pure blood"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:19 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide walked over to him. "At least your clan will become reborn. You don't know who else could have survied like you did. If you bring it back others will most likely appear. It won't hurt to try" she said softly. She kissed his neck before walking past him. strolling into her bedroom, she sighed. Her body was now addicted to his and she could never be moved by another male. She didn't mind since she knew her life would most likely end one day soon.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon smileed whe she kissed his neck and turned around to look at her entering her bedroom. He went to his own room slowly "it would be nice if it were true but i unfortunately am the last..." he said to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

A hour later, Genocide strolled from her room downstairs to the main hall. She sat down in her throne like black chair as the door opened. A male demon walked inside smirking. "Hello Genocide" he said darkly. He was Kirho, her annoying cousin who wanted her. she never gave him the time of night. "Leave my mansion before i kill you" she said darkly.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon senses a visitor in the mansion. He felt that Genocide does not like the newcommer even though he sensed something of a kinship between them. He returned to organizing his own room but still being careful about the demon's thoughts just in case. He would ignore him.. for now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Kirho walked over and grabbed her by the troat. "Will you summit to me, Genocide? Or do i have to destory you?" he asked darkly. She smirked at at him before spitting into his face. He growled with rage before whistling. The doors to her mansion bursted open as human demon hunters ran inside. They surrounded her and Kirho. "I made deal with them that if you refused me, they could finally kill you." he said darkly. His smirk was happy as he held her so they could sever her head. But they were fools.

Lucifer had warned her of it and she was readly for it. She slammed her fist into his heart and ripped out his heart. "You dumb b*****d. Grandfather warned me of you." she said darkly. Smirking she ate his heart and gained his soul. He died while she abosorbed his soul into her body. He was now a source of energy for her. The humans were slaughtered before they could even move to run. She strolled towards her chambers covered in a few wounds. Only one was bad which was a sliver spear stuck into her right shoulder a inch above her heart.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon walked inside through the main door. He was covered in blood - not his - and smiling slightly. He just obliterated a squad of demon hunters that were outside. When he saw Genocide he rushed over to her to help her in any way she needed "why did you fight alone? you should have sent me a mental signal and wait a few seconds" he said with a slight grudge in his voice  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide softly. "if my cousin had seen you, than he would have tried to kill you. Besides it was my job to kill him. He murdered my younger sister when she was only a child. The basterd has gotten what he deserves." she said darkly. Sighing, she ripped the spear from her chest. Indigo blood began to pour from the wound as she looked at him. Her crimson eyes glowed brightly.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon quickly placed his hands on her chest on both sides of the wound to start healing it. The wound was healing slowly at first because of the silver spear but soon the pace increased. Daimon watched the flowing blood with glowing eyes and soon without stopping the healling he leaned closer and started licking Genocide's chest under the wound for some blood as long as it countinued flowing  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff