Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction maybe forever who knows with me

Back to Guilds

Reply -
Genocide's Creepy Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

Daimon bowed again slightly and gathered his clothes to put them on. He sat down indian style on the floor and started concentrating. The name he cast away when he became a slave -Eclipse - was also a description of his power. Soon the eclipse will come to the seventh hell

(why not. we can skip if you want. your decision)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

The next night Genocide dressed to keep the lord's attention on her body. She only could hope that Daimon killed the lord before he could take Genocide. She handed off a black pair of sunglasses to Daimon. "Are you readly?" she asked. She opened the portal to hell's seventh level.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

He stood up and took the sunglasses "one second" he said and morphed into a minion. He used the sunglasses to make his eyes glassy black but if one looked directly into them from a very close distance he could see his eyes were red. A color that promised trouble to those who stood on his path "rrrrheady" he said with a voice that seemed like a growl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Nodding Genocide strolled into the portal with Daimon behind her. She entered into a grand black marble chamber with crimson decore. The seventh Lord strolled over to her as he smiled. His face was coverd with lust for Genocide. "Finally your in my grasp." he said darkly. He used the stun on her which caused her to fall to the floor. Smirking, he picked her up and carried her to a near by sofa.

Genocide glared at him as he laid her down. She couldn't move at all as he ripped off her clothes. The fat Basterd was going to take her on a sofa to make sure he got her first. As he was distracted pawning Genocide, Daimon could kill him.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon smiled as he took his original appearance. An evil smile looking like that of a predator which cought his pray appeared on his usually delicate face. Light and darkness together started forming around him. Together as one. As during an eclipse. A blast of light swept of the lord from Genocide making a hole in the lord's chest as Daimon was aproaching slowly "hello, seventh.. nice to see you in good health" he said as his eyes turned crimson and another beam of light pierced through the lord's stomach  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:31 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

The lord stared at him in shock. "Eclipse" he said in shock. He began t cough up his black blood from the wounds inflicked on him. he had to do something before he died and he choice to stab a sword into Genocide's stomach. "Now no one can have her" he coughed out. He fell to the floor died.

At his death, Genocide was able to move. She cursed darkly as she tried to pull the sword from her stomach. Her crimson eyes glowed as she struggled with the sword.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"Don't move mistress" he said while kneeling next to her. His right arm hot like a furnace evaporated the sword while the other one colder than ice cooled the wound before he started healing it like he did before. Soon the wound was gone and with time even the faint scar will disappear. Daimo stood up "what next mistress?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Breathing in relief, Genocide stood up. She took his hand and raced through the portal she had opened. Slamming it closed behind them, she tried to relax. Soon dark laughter was heard from her as she fell onto her bed. "Finaly the bastred is dead." she cried out. Her body calmed down as she sat up. Looking at Daimon, she smiled. "Thank you. You have freed me from that bastred's shadow. When do you want your reward?" she asked softly. Her crimson eyes glowed brightly.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"whenever you feel like it mistress. You have suffered great emotions right now so the dark kiss would have a greater effect on you so i will understand if you will want to rest first" he said and came over to her bed "should i find you something to put on mistress?" he said since the lord ripped off her clothes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide sat up and looked into his eyes. "You can take your reward now" she said softly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked at him. She didn't know how he would do it but she would be still and let him give it to her.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"Alright mistress" he said and sat next to her. He ran on hand through her hair gently andplaced it on her back while he made her lean on it by pressing gently on her stomach. He than ran his fingers along her neck and collar bone before leaning over her and sinking his fangs slowly into Genocide's neck sending a wave of extatic pleasure along both his and her body  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

A moan left her lips as she felt the pleasure shot through her body. Her hands came to rest on his back. Crimson eyes closed as she left herself go to the pleasure. She would have gladly left him kill her right than and there. Slowly her wings stopped their fluttering and came to rest laying down to the floor.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon kept slowly sucking Genocide's neck while feeling the pleasure take over. It was so easy to lose control over oneself in such extasy and drink with no end but he had to control himself not to drink to much. Therefore he was doing it slowly, making it last and savoring each moment. Genicide's wings that stopped moving, her hands pressed on his back, the moan that left her lips in addition to her sweet blood made it a wonderful feeling  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:22 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide opened her crimson eyes. She leaned up and lightly bite his neck. Her kind would bite another's neck to urge them on. She maoned at the faint taste of his blood. Her nails slowly dug into his back as her body arched. The pleasure was new to her since she had never let anyone this close to her as Daimon was.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Feeling her teeth on his neck and the nails in his back made him twitch. He opened his eyes as he tried to sense what Genocide's wish was. He dug his fangs even deeper in her neck sending a bigger wave of pleasure through them both while not supproting her with his arm anymore but lying down on the bed. His hands started moving along the sides of her naked body but he didn't want to go further than that without knowing her will  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff