Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under Construction maybe forever who knows with me

Back to Guilds

Reply -
Genocide's Creepy Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

"yes, they do shift" he said while she was still holding his chin . Daimon then looked at the weapons and picked up only two katanas. He sheathed them immediately "should i help you master or would you like me to eliminate them alone?" he asked although he hated fightning idiots and weaklings. And judging by his senses the people coming here belonged to both groups "i don't need blood now, mistress but i might need it after taking care of the intruders. we could make it... a reward"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Genocide smiled darkly. "You can help me. Cover my back since they seem to love to go for it when i am busy." she said darkly. She hated humans since they always tried to destory or master what they didn't understand. she licked one of her blades as she stepped outside to watch the group coming towards her.

"Well well, if it isn't the infainty ********. You keep my back protected and you can have as much of blood as you want." she said softly at Daimon. She liked her vampire slave since he was able to understand her. she smiled at him before attacking the human hunters before they could fire on her house. A spell kept it from being damaged but she liked to attack first.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"it's time to earn my reward then" he said and dashed into battle while staying close to Genocide to protect her. He fought barehanded but he only needed one strike for each human. Sudenly he saw a group of 5 archers aiming at Genocide's back and fireing. He took out the katanas but saw he won't make it "STOP!" he said a mental command. No one registered his movements. One moment he was there with the swords unsheathed and not even a blink of an eye later he was standing almost back to back with Genocide with three arrows lying slashed on the ground and two in his chest. He looked at the two arrows and the wounds opened up so the arrows fell out and then the wounds started closing and healing. He just looked at the archers with red eyes and a second later they were dead when he stood behind them  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:51 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Several hunters fell under Genocide's blades as she fought off their attacks with her own. Her crimson eyes glowed brightly as she licked off the blood on her blades. All the humans were died but for one and was was hunting him. The annoying leader who had ben troubling her for years. "Come out, come out. Where ever you are, Victor? I know your near." she called. She smirked as she apporched where he was hiding only to cry out as a sword was slammed into her back by him.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Seeing Genocide getting stabbed made Daimon scream in rage. The next instant he was holding the human in the air by the neck and tightening the grip slowly with his eyes burning red. Seeing the his fingers are a bit too short and his palm too small he glanced at his arm which now began to grow a bit and became like an arm of a really big human as Daimon used the control he had over his body to increase it's size and shape  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 am
-Genocide-

User Image

The sword was ripped from her back as she reached behind her. Genocide growled darkly as she watched Daimon kill the leader. The wound refused to heal since the sword had been coated in a spell. She would need her vampire to close the wound. Slowly her purple blood began to soak the ground since the wound couldn't close. She stood waiting for Daimon to finish the leader. Than he would get his reward as he healed her wound.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon finished the leader soon after when his grip reached the limit and the man's spine snapped loudly. He threw away the corpse and approached Genocide "is there any way i can help, mistress?' he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide smiled at him darkly. "You can seal it once we are inside." she said softly. She strolled inside and sealed the doors behind them. Her chambers was where she stopped. "You can take my blood as and after you seal the wound." she said softly. She removed her leather top so he could tend her wound.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

While walking Daimon remembered about his arm. He looked atit and made it shrink back to normal size. When Genocide removed her top Daimon took a close look at the wound. He cleaned it of blood and placed both hands one Genocide's back. One at each side of the wound. Then he closed his eyes and ficused on healing while one hand started getting warmer while the other colder

(btw, do you know that the pic you are using for Genocide is originally that of a guy from the same game series as the one i use for Ky?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

The strange heat and coldness made her groan a bit. Genocide closed her crimson eyes as she tried to keep from moving away. To much heat always irratited her. "Has it healed?" she asked softly. She was readly once the wound was healed to give him the reward of her blood.

(nope i didn't. it looks totaly liek a female so thats why i used it as a female lol)  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"just a while longer" he said while his hands still were placed on her back. One was now so hot that it made the feeling as if it will leave a burn mark while the other one gave the feeling as if the fragment will freeze away
"done" he said and took his hands off. Daimon looked at the place where the wound was with criticizm but saw that it was done good. "There will be no scar after this"

(well he looks like a woman in the pic. here are some origina pics http://photobucket.com/images/testament gear/ )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

At his words, Genocide looked at him. "Would you like me to give you the reward now?" she asked softly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she watched him. it was up to him if he wanted her blood or not. Since she had agreed to reward him, she would.

(i hate to say it but he looks like he wishes he was a female lol)  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i will take my reward now mistress" he said with a slight bow and smiled in a way that revealed the tips of his fangs. It was quite a whie since he tasted demon blood so he wouldn't pass on the offer

(lol. maybe. who knows)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide moved to stand before him so that he could have access to her body. He could bite her where ever as long as it gave him blood. She was ok since her body remade blood quickly so her loss of blood was back.

(lol probly)  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon smiled widly revealing his fangs and approached Genocide. He gently tilted her gead to the side and placed his teeth low on her neck. He pierced it with a quick move and inserted them in full length to start sucking Genocide's blood  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff