• First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

"You say you will help me. And how about staying with me as the clan's new queen?" he asked softly. He didn't care that she was a demon and wanted to stay with her  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:25 am
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Genocide looked at him with shocked crimson eyes. She couldn't believe what she had heard. "What will your clan think?" she asked softly. She didn't want to ruin his clans return if his clan didn't want a demon for their queen. As much as she loved him, she would give him up if he would help him get his clan back.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i am almost certain that my clan is allm gone except myself. Even if someone did survive they will have to submit" he said and shrugged his shoulders. The heir to the clan's throne is the one who makes the rules and demon blood in the veins of the new vampires wouldn't be that bad too

((if you want to continue with Rafe and Nikan then let me know. I just need to find the last message before you were off and i took a short break and continue from there))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide sighed. "Very well than. I would love to be your wife" she said softly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked at him. She loved him greatly.

(can you find the message? I would like to keep going with the Nikan and Rafe)  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"you were the queen of my life when you picked me up. You recently became the queen of my heart. And now you'll becom the queen of my soul" he said softly and knelt in front of her to take her hand place a kiss on it

((ok. i'll ransack through my inbox and outbox to find it))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide looked down at him. "I love you Daimon" she said softly. She didn't want to lose him since he held her heart and soul. Her crimson eyes glowed brightly as she watched the male, she loved.

(ok)  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon smiled widely with joy in his orange eyes before suddenly getting closer to Genocide and placing a deep passionate kiss on her lips as his answer  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Smiling Genocide kissed him back. She broke the kiss to chuckle. "As much as i love you. I can't keep you back from starting to rebuild your clan today. No matter how much i need you. You have waited long enough to bring your clan back" she said softly. She stood up and walked to her chambers. "Coming?" she asked over her shoulder. She needed to dress since he had removed her clothes again.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon smiled with the corners of his lips as his eyes took an orange color with hints of purple around the pupils "Coming. i'm right behind you" he said softly and walked after Genocide  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Chuckling Genocide walked into her room. She pulled on a fresh leather bustier top and black leather pants. Her crimson eyes glowed as she smiled at him. She was happy being with him. But a slight worry bugged her, it was if anyone would try tp stop his clan's returno  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:47 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Something like an impulse crossed through Daimon's mind when Genocide started to worry "so we made an imprint this time..." he thought. Not that he had something against sharing his thoughts and feelings with her. The Daimon looked at Genocide "Are you worried about something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Part of his thought crossed her mind before he spoke. "Its just worry over if someone will try to stop your clan's return. I don't want to lose you" she said softly. her crimson eyes glowed as she looked into his eyes.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon approache Genocide and placed his hands on her shoulders "don't worry. i won't let anyone separate us" he said before embracing her  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Sighing, Genocide hugged him. "I know you will try to stop it but there are something one can't stop" she said softly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked into his eyes.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

While she hudded him he gently nicked her neck with his teeth but he didn't do it to draw blood "don't worry. i am good in going against fate" he said and placed a kiss on the same place he just bit  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff