Genocide's Creepy Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:43 pm
Dare you enter the creepy dark mansion of the demon, Genocide?

Genocide

User Image

Her mansion
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

Daimon was brought to the mansion by four guards. They did not touch him as they knew he won't resis or hurt them if they don't cross the line. He was often back in the slave warehouses and always behaved like this "so this is the home of my new master..." he said looking at the mansion with blue eyes  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

Deep in dark and dangerous woods was the mansion of a dangerous demon who was known to show no mercy. Her name was Genocide and she was just as Cruel and Evil as most demons of her kind. Anyone who dared enter her mansion risked their lives and very souls under her cruel treatments. Dare not beg for mercy for she has none. She will do what she wants to you.

Pacing the dark gloomy main hall of her mansion was a female demon. Her long black hair seemed to spawn darkness as she stilled. A evil smile crossed crimson lips as she senced her new slave had arrived. Before anyone could react, the massive doors slammed open as she strolled towards them. "Foolish humans. You have just forfited your pityful lives for not be faster." she said in her dark voice that seemed to have bit of velet in it.

She slammed the four humans to trees that began to wrap thorny vines around them with her powers. Bright glowing crimson eyes locked on Daimon as she smirked at him. "Come slave. We have much to today before damn dawn comes." she said darkly. As she turned and strolled into her mansion leaving him to follow or be killed by the thorny vines. He couldn't see that she was licking her lips she she had very evil plans for him once he was inside her lair.

(i have to leave the library is closing. I will try to be on tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

He looks at his new master curiously with brown eyes "as you wish mistress" and follows her without hestitation. He didn't care for the humans that brought him too much but decided to free them. A short flash of light around each of them destroyed the vines allowing them to escape. Their lives had no value for him but if this master died too he would have to deal with completely new guards

(ok)  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:11 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide waited in the dark main hall for him to enter. She growled faintly in annoyance since she had felt him free the humans. She would allow it this once since she had him to entertain her. Once he was inside her mansion, the massive doors slammed and locked tight. Only she could open them since her blood had been used to create a spell on them.

"Come here slave" she ordered where she sat in dark throne in the deepest shadows. It had been created to allow her to store the souls of those she killed so that if she needed power it was close at hand. Sometimes with major wounds she would use it to heal them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon approached closer and was now standing about 10 feet from his new mistress. He was looking at her carefully fro head to toe with blue eyes. He noticed the dark power of the throne and on the door and wasn't suprised. He had seen similiar things before. He stopped thinking about the past and looked at Genocide awaiting her commands  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide smiled darkly at him from where she sat watching him. "Come closer Slave. I won't bite you yet." she said darkly. Her crimson eyes glowed as she watched him. He was going to be much fun to hurt when she got him inside her torture room but for now she needed to rest. Her body was weak from a recent fight with some demon hunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

He smiled slightly revealing the tips of his fangs under his lips and his eyes which were blue got some hints of a yellow color "that might actually be interesting, mistress. although i have encountered different masters i think i'm safe to say that none of them were like you" he said with a slight bow while still smiling  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide stood up and smirked at him. "Can you help me with something slave?" she asked darkly. With that she began to walk from the room towards her chambers. She had several pieces of metal weapons inside that she couldn't touch since it had spells to repel demons. But a vampire could remove them.

She stopped in the middle of her chambers with her back to him. Her crimson eyes glowed darkly as she looked at him over her shoulders. "Undo the back of my top and remove the metal from the weapons. They have spells to repel demons but since your a vampire it won't work for you." she ordered. She needed them removed since her body couldn't heal at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

H smirked slightly "yes they shouldn't be a problem. especially since i'm not just a normal vampire" he said while undoing her top's back. Once that was done he whistled when he saw all the weapon fragments and started to pull them out slowly  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Not once did Genocide wince in pain as he removed the shards. Quickly her flesh began to heal once the metal was removed. Her blood was slightly purple since she was a demon. Crimson eyes glanced at him over her shoulder. "If your not a normal vampire what are you than?" she asked darkly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:23 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"that's... a secret" he sad with a slight smile and yellow eyes and removed the last shard. He quickly examined Genocide's back again to check if he didn't miss any fragment abd stepped away "it's done"  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:17 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide smirked faintly before she faced him as her top knitted back together. She rasied a eyebrow at the sight of the crosses. "Are you not normal because you wear crosses and are not burned?" she asked. She didn't get hurt by them but only when they had demon repeling or harm spells on them. She hated hunters but it can with being a demon. As it did for a vampire as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"ahhh, yes. neither cross, holy water, silver and sunlight can harm me. i just hate them but they are not my mortal enamies. but those are only the signs not reasons of my not being normal. it's my birthright to be like that. and i have many other interesting abilities" he said with his eyes blue but with hints of yellow  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Licking her lips, Genocide grasped his chin and shifted it so she could see his eyes. "Your eyes shift. Do you need blood my slave? I feel hunters comeing to try and finish me. The fools will die" she said darkly. she let him go and strolled over to a door. Throwing it open and lighting the candles with her mind showed him all her weapons. "Take what you will need. I can't have the damn humans ruining my lovely lair." she said darkly. She began to get weapons and hide them on her body.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff