Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Flying fat cat? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Psychosis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 am
So I grabbed this strange thing floating on the screen and it is a flying fat cat. I can use it or sell it. But what the heck is it? What happens if I use it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 am
You can't really do anything with it other than wear it. That's happened to me once and it confused me. sweatdrop

EDIT: Wow, sdrawkcab, awesome information! heart  

Elemental Doll

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am
It's a rare event item just like the pink and blue giftboxes that might fly across your screen. However, this item is all cat-based.
But basically, you just got a free item. :} You can either sell the box as is, or open it to see what item you got. There are a set of specific items that can come out of this box. When you open it, you will get one of those items at random. You have a chance at getting the rare TuTu the Flying Cat item. You have a better chance of getting something like a Cat Collar though.

The two rare items that are exclusive to that rare event are:
a fat cat hat
tutu the flying cat
You have a shot at getting these, but the flying cat item is the rarest prize.

It also gives out various cat items from the gold shops like the Bakeneko items and the Hooded Cat Jumpers.

This thread was made when those boxes first appeared. You can skim through some of the pages to see what sorts of cat items you might get if you reallly want to. [thread]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Cool. Thanks to both of you. biggrin  

My Psychosis

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas