Submit

Should we connect?
  Heck yea!
  Bad idea...
View Results

Cuteness of Doom
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:45 am
Thank you for reading the announcement and coming here. This will be a poll. Its not really going to have an ending time on it cuz im too lazy to do it lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:15 am
I don't think it's a bad idea, my only thought on it is that the whole band(BVB) is not just Andy Sixx. I still want to be able to talk about the band as a whole and not have the thread just say Andy Is so hot! Or Knives and Pens is my favorite song because in the video Andy looks so hot.

I may be stereotyping here, but I do like BVB as a whole, not just for Andy. 3nodding  

avenged_king

Cuteness of Doom
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 am
avenged_king
I don't think it's a bad idea, my only thought on it is that the whole band(BVB) is not just Andy Sixx. I still want to be able to talk about the band as a whole and not have the thread just say Andy Is so hot! Or Knives and Pens is my favorite song because in the video Andy looks so hot.

I may be stereotyping here, but I do like BVB as a whole, not just for Andy. 3nodding

yea i do too. youll still be able to talk about the band as a whole

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm
Chop chop chop you up...

That actually sounds cool ^.^

...Ima monster ha ha ha.

--Untoten Kase--
Vice Captain

Extreme Streaker

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:59 pm
avenged_king

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Im in that guild too..  

ii D o u n u t

xx-emo_luvv416

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 pm
i like the idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Cuteness of Doom
avenged_king

yea i do too. youll still be able to talk about the band as a whole

Alright, sweet.  

avenged_king

gothicpuppy123

1,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 pm
i don`t think its a bad idea i think we should connect the guilds together because it`s about the same subject so why not join the guilds together. smile  
Tell us something

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games