Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
For the long-winded only...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Odd Wolf

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 am
Alright. *cracks knuckles* lets get this done.

Good (Insert Time of Day Here), Fellow Guild Member! My name is Reiyen. Or rather, the pixelated wonder that is my bizarre avatar's name is Reiyen. I personally will go by the name Wolfy for safety reasons, being that names are a powerful thing. Nonetheless, I am a rather odd person as I've been told and while I can seem distant, I am in fact quite personable. I love people and the ups and downs of being around em.

I joined the guild to give back to Gaia. I've not been monetarily successful or really well known amongst the forumers in Barton Town, but I have been around for quite some time and for the time I've been here I've greatly enjoyed myself. One thign I CAN guarantee is if you are persistent, you will find great friends and a great time here.

I'm a roleplayer from the ancient days and I flit between semi-lit to lit roleplays. This means...rather tolerable posts to rather long drawn-out writings. Don't take that as "i'm better', cause im not. I started out on what I see as the lowest part of the trunk on this tree. "U shur u dnt kno wat im tlkn bout?" Yes...I once talked like that and let me tell yah, that was hard to do right now.

I wont think less of you as a person if you do talk like that. usually the people who type like they speak (aka, faster than their hands can process) can develop to be some of the best RPer's around.

But this aint about teachin just yet. That will come later if ya ask for it. As you can see, I love talking and chattin. Anytime you wanna shoot the...darn, can't use that phrase here. You wanna talk about anything, daily weather, new vid game, things going wrong with the new Rubix Cube that you bought from Sam down the street, whatever...I'll be open. PM the CRAP out of me. I dare you. I type supa fast.

I'll do my best to help ya'll and well...I have one thing to say.

If you are not distracted at all by my sig, you have no heart. Vacate my thread you heartless being! BEGONE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 am
What? What did he say?

Is that cat typing surprised

I can't take it anymore. I have to leave this thread.  

Chimaw

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 am
But the kitty is too CUTE to leave behind! Welcome, verbose one! Glad to have you here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:21 am
Indeed. The cat is beyond cute. it is HYPER cute. And thankee for the reception ^^  

The Odd Wolf

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cart Raider 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 am
I wasn't distracted, but that's only because your sig was at the bottom of the page at the time. Indeed, cute kitty.
Welcome to NSTG. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 am
awesome siggy 4laugh  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 am
Hey,welcome to Gaia.And yeah,i read all of your post.Mostly because i couldn't saw the kitty,but well...So,yeah,glad to see you around the guild.Welcome around.=D  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games