Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Tethered Mansion [1x1x1 Reserved] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay money?
  Yay
  Boo....
  Cookies!
View Results

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 pm
~Story~

Sometime in the near future, slavery is legalized again. The unfortunate souls that are poor and/or do not live in royalty are forced into the slave trade. The slave trade has proved to be a very lucrative career for people since the rich and the royals need slaves to help out with daily chores among other things.

Our story begins at a slave auction where a young inu demon and wood elf were just thrown into cages. Both slave's most recent master/mistress just gave them up... again. For some reason neither slave could keep a master for very long. Their luck was about to change...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm
~Profile Skelly~

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[b][color=teal]Name: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]Age: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]Race: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]History: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]Likes: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]Dislikes: [/color][/b][color=post color]
[b][color=teal]Other: [/color][/b][color=post color]

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 pm
~Rules~

1. Follow Gaia Rules and TOS.
2. Anything is fair play just put anything further than getting naked to PMs.
3. Post your profile on the first page.
4. Let me know if I missed anything in the rules.
5. Use this code when you post your profile at the top of the post.

[size=24][align=center][color=red] ~Profile~ [/color][/align][/size]

6. Have fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm
~Profile~

User Image
Name: Khyntaru
Race: Inu [red wolf]
History: Khyntaru was born to a young mother who wasn't ready for children yet. Her conception was caused by a rape and so her mother left her on the streets. An elderly couple found the young pup and took care of her. When she was twelve, the couples home was raided by thieves. The thieves killed the elderly couple and took Taru. To get more money, they sold her into slavery. She has just turned eighteen and she has moved from master to master. Even though she was older, she still acted like a young pup most of the time. This is most likely due to the traumatic events during her past.

- Chasing flying bugs
- Master

Dislikes:
- Spiders
- Getting hurt or her master getting hurt
- blueberries

Other: She enjoys singing when in the shower or alone. She's also extremely ticklish on her stomach.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Legitimate Professional

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:56 pm
~Profile~

User Image
Name: Jarvis

Race: Wood Elf

History: Jarvis was born to a happy family of his parents and six other siblings. He was closest with his older brother, Kipp, who taught him everything he needed to know to live out in the wild. Jarvis became a social outcast when Kipp died from an illness, and his mother later died of the same sickness. Jarvis eventually ran away from his home after his father became an abusive person, and Jarvis has never heard from his family since. He became a slave at the age of 14 after being practically seduced into doing so, and has regretted it since, and is constantly looking for a way out.

-Fish
-Cake

Dislikes:
-Bugs
-Heights
-Master

Other: He talks to himself quite often, usually when he's alone. He enjoys being by himself for the most part. Also, the scar on his face was from when he was on his own in the woods and was attacked by a coyote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 am
User Image
Name: Ceamus

Race: Lythari(shapeshifter)

History: Taken at birth by traitors, he's spent his entire life in search of his parents and who he really is.

-Traveling
-Pumpkin seeds

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Being ignored
-Being controlled or confined

Other: His head is a mapbook. He can get basically anywhere he wants to go by memory. He craves attention, but calls himself a loner.  

decsyr

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Khyntaru huffed softly in her cage, huddled against the corner. She was sitting with her thighs pressed against her front, arms wrapped around scraped shins. Her head was down on her knees, ears flicking to every sound. She had been back here a week. The last master she had not wanting to care for a young pup.

Her tail was close to her body, ears flattening slightly as she glanced up at some male looking at her. Purple eyes stared at the male, trying to act more grown up than usual, less hyper. The male just continued to walk away and another sigh escaped her. Her ears perked up slightly as she looked to the male in the cage near her. He looked to be around her own age but actually acted like it. He had been returned as well, she had seen the guards bring him in. Ears twitched slightly, picking up the sound of his breathing. A small smile lit up her face as she rubbed a scratch on her leg. "I'm Taru. What's your name?" She enjoyed talking and really wanted company. Her tail wagged a little as her emotions seemed to perk up in the idea of making a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Jarvis sighed heavily as he stared down at the bottom of his cage, feeling extremely claustrophobic in his tiny box. He thought of how disgusted he felt at the fact that this was already the third master that had given him up. The more he was abandoned and left at the slave trade, the angrier and more anti-social he became. He decided there was no reason for him to have a positive attitude when his future was filled with hatred. He had officially hated what his life had become.
He glared over at the strange girl with the fox ears and grunted slightly, showing his anti-social side.
"Don't bother learning names. You're cute and young, you won't be here long." He glared at the rich woman standing before his cage, checking him out. He spat at her, and the woman gasped, then threw a fist at the cage, almost knocking it over. She turned quickly and sped off hastily and angrily. Jarvis smirked and closed his eyes as he crossed his legs.
"These stupid rich bastards... seeing them look at us in these cages-- like we're ******** wild animals or something-- it makes me sick." He ran his long, bony fingers through his scruffy hair as he watched the rich people walk amongst all the other cages, filled with wide-eyed, young slaves looking for a first-time master.

Legitimate Professional

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image

Khyntaru watched the boy, though her eyes were mostly staring at his piercings. They were shiny, she liked shiny things. It had once been compared to how a kitten likes string. Pain flashed in her eyes at his glare, giving him a puppy stare. She looked down at the floor, tapping her feet against the straw. Ears were pressed against her cranium as she glanced back up at the boy through a fringe of her hair. "Thanks for the compliment but I've been here a while. I keep coming back. No master ever keeps me for too long. I think the longest I stayed with one master was a week."

Hands moving from her leg to count on one hand, then two, raising nine fingers. "I've already gone through nine masters and mistresses. Each one returned me." She sighed softly, feeling useless once more. How come she couldn't keep a master? Why didn't they like her? Slowly, she scooted closer to where the boy was sitting in his cage, still leaning against the bars. "I like to learn names. I try to make a friend everywhere I go. Besides, shouldn't us slaves stick together?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image
Leaning against the rough fabric of the tent, Ceamus could hear the superior trying to sell his slaves."Ma'm, you look wealthy. Come take a look at these slaves. They're young, strong, and non-toxic this time! C'mon, you there sir! Two for the price of one! You have to think about it? Come on. This is a great deal, ladies and gents..." Ceamus blew a thin cloud of smoke into the air, and then gracefully placed his cigarette behind his ear. He eyed the slaves in question with scrutiny.They're just kids,he thought, look at that, the one of the left is shaking. At least my parents had the decency to throw me in a dumpster. He casually passed by the cages and glanced inside. The boy slave, labeled Jarvis, hissed at him, and the girl, Khyntaru, wriggled her ears. They were cute enough. Why didn't anyone want them? He reached down to scratch Khyntaru's ear, but a swift slap on the wrist."No touching the merchandise. You touch it, you buy it. What's a scumbag like you doing in these parts, Ceamus? Shouldn't you be playing bad boy and shacking up with the ladies in richville?." Ceamus grinned at the superior and then replied. "Actually, I was interested in your 'merchandise'. I'd like to take those two." He gestured to the two cages and smiled.  

decsyr

Legitimate Professional

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm
User ImageJarvis's eyes watched closely as the young man walked over to their cages. His eye twitched slightly as he looked back over at the young pup in her cage. "Taru, is it? My name's Jarvis." He continued to keep an eye on the man now standing before their cages, trying to listen to both people at the same time. He paused a moment and mumbled something under his breath as he heard the figure before him announce that he wanted to take some 'merchandise' home. The term 'merchandise' made him cringe. He looked over to the young girl "... What was I saying? Oh, yes. Well, Taru, I've been through three or four masters myself, so don't worry. And I apologize for coming off as anti-social, I think I'm just becoming sick of having to go from master to master, and having to sit in this god-forsaken cage for days on end. I just want to at least find a master who won't return me within a damn week. It's sickening." He looked back over to where the man was standing before and noticed that he was no longer there. He looked around in slight confusion, trying to find the tall, thin man with the cigarette behind his ear. He sighed heavily. Another person getting my hopes up... C'mon, Jarvin, get it together, you're getting your hopes up to be a slave for some other rich b*****d? Jarvis shook his head and closed his eyes as he listened to the loud conversations and laughter of the richfolk around the cages. He listened to them talking of their children and how they had become familiar with their new 'pets'. Jarvis knew that those pompous blowhards were referring to their slaves as pets. He opened his eyes and jumped slightly as he saw a man's face peering into his cage, the same man as before who was talking about purchasing him and the young girl in the cage next to his. Thoughts raced around in his head as his cage was being lifted off of its perch. He looked around frantically, seeing that the girl next to him was being lifted as well. Not again, damnit. Not again...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Khyntaru grinned at the boy, nodding her head. Getting onto her hands and knees to scurry towards him. Her tail wagged behind her and her ears perked up. She held a hand out to him to shake. "Nice ta meetcha Jarvis." Her face saddened a little though she nodded, smiling again. She wasn't known for staying sad long. "It gets easier, trust me. I'd prefer to live with a master than here. Sometimes the guards get... frisky."

Her eyes glazed over slightly as she thought of one particularly frightening day. A guard had gotten bored and decided to... have some fun with her. He even got a few more guards to join in. She had been devastated for days, shaking and jumping at every sound. She came back to the present as her cage was lifting. She hadn't noticed the man reach out for her nor hear their conversation.

Pink eyes widened as she looked over at her new friend, smiling as she saw his cage being lifted too, hoping it was for the same master. Though, usually, people didn't by two slaves at the same time. Her eyes then went to her new "master". He was kind of cute in a dark sort of way. Her nose scrunched up as she smelled the smoke around him. She was extremely sensitive to scents and smoke was one of the worse for her.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Legitimate Professional

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:13 pm
User ImageJarvis grunted as he looked around frantically, trying to decipher what was down and what was up. He was rattling around in his cage for what seemed like forever until it came to an abrupt thud. He blinked a few times, trying to keep from getting sick. He looked around and noticed that a cage was placed next to his, and he saw that it was the young pup that he was placed next to. He figured that it was her when he was first lifted, because no one else seemed to have been interested in the two of them. It was a bit strange though that a master was buying two slaves at the same time. From his experience, the master would usually just have the slaves breed with one another so he wouldn't have to waste money on buying more. Jarvis was hoping that he wouldn't have to mate with the young pup, mostly because she seemed so much younger than he was, and it was just a disturbing thought. She seemed almost as young as his youngest sister, Demelza, would be around this time. His heart raced as he listened to the master and the superior speak to each other. He had thoughts racing through his head as his breathing started to get heavy. He felt light headed and faint. He leaned his head up against the cage and closed his eyes for a moment, until he jumped at the feeling of the cage moving again. This time, it wasn't being lifted. This time it was being moved as if it were in a car of some sort. Actually, he was quite certain they were in a car at this point. He looked out the car window and saw the background start to grow into a colorful blur as the car started to gain speed. He looked over at the young girls cage as his head started to feel lightheaded again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

Khyntaru yipped softly as her cage was moved, rolling around viciously since she hadn't been holding onto the bars. The car smelled strongly of smoke and a sneeze escaped her. She was slightly dizzy from rolling in her cage. Turning her head to look at the male, slightly surprised he was there though she was happy. That was until she got a look of his face, sticking a hand out of the cage. "Are you car sick?" She whispered softly, not wanting their new master to hear her. a free hand wiped at her clothing, trying to make it a little cleaner. A soft smile was on her face as she hummed quietly to herself. Thousands of thoughts went through her head. What was their master like? Usually the buyers wanted to take a closer look or converse before buying them, to make sure they were what the person was looking for.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers