Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
this made me cry... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 am
Mommy, I am only 4 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby. MONTH TWO: Mommy, Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home, though. It is so nice and warm in here. MONTH THREE: You know what, Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad, too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me. MONTH FOUR: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it, too. MONTH FIVE: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby, Mommy... your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion? MONTH SIX: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me! MONTH SEVEN: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy? EVERY ABORTION IS JUST... One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:21 am
Thats really sad....  

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

okami-verde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am
That was so sad, but unfortunately sometimes true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 am
that is so sad! cry  

U h h d o r a b l e e

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm
i know, i wish it was never true or allowed to be done crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm
Abortion is one of those subjects that gets me so angry and frustrated! It's so sad for the baby who never see the world. It's purely done for a selfish reason, I don't care what happened to the mom! The baby is of the mom not part of her. The babies life is not hers to take! mad stressed scream  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:55 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

It is horrible to think about abortions. I've witnessed many friends and family go through the heart ache. On each end, those who have had abortions and the men who had no say in what was done to their child.

Part of me is most angry that most of the time the father has no say in what happens. Even if they want to raise the child the woman can go and throw it all away. There is no "good" reason to abortion. It only destroys the person that has it done and hurts many who wished to see the child live.

A song I listen to often is called "happy birthday" by a band called Flipsyde. It makes me think about the nephew I was never allowed to know because the mother (my brother's fiance) didn't want to have another boy so she convinced a doctor it would be okay to abort at 7 1/2months due to "medical risks" yet 3yrs later ends up pregnant (with her husband at the time) and this time decides to give birth to a beautiful little boy named Aiden. Who makes me think of what could of been.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 am
A sad fact indeed,but a true one.Especially to the warped minds of people foolish enough to kill a young child,one who would have wanted to enjoy his life,and cherish every moment of it.A young child that would love you for taking care of him or her...why must people be so sick...

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Moonlight Densetsu

Shameless Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 am
crying I cried so hard that my cheeks a pitch black form my mascara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I love that and actually have it on my profile right now. It really annoys me how a lot of people have no regard for human life at all. : (

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 am
Well it is a close minded thought that all people have abortions should not be a mother. You do not know what medical problems they have. The mother might die and the baby might die in some rare cases  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am
XXXXKanjiXXXX
Well it is a close minded thought that all people have abortions should not be a mother. You do not know what medical problems they have. The mother might die and the baby might die in some rare cases
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

It doesn't matter the medical conditions. You should take your chances and trust in God. You put your faith in the fact that if it's in God's will that you should pass away then so be it.

And by your words it's better to take a life yet to be lived to save your own life?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 pm
XXXXKanjiXXXX

And with the proper prenatal care, which every woman, regardless of race or budget can have access to, death to mother or child is rare these days!

And any no future mother should be that selfish to sacrifice her child's life just save hers! What a pathetic excuse.

And also as, Faithful Quenga said
Quote:
And by your words it's better to take a life yet to be lived to save your own life?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Let be clarify something I did not mean it that way. I meant that the mother and baby could die if the mother has medical conditions. Also shadow shine that second that second did not tie into anything I said. I said that if the mother had rare conditions that they both would die. I said nothing about sacrificing the baby.

Wow I just sounded like a mean bagel  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm
XXXXKanjiXXXX
Let be clarify something I did not mean it that way. I meant that the mother and baby could die if the mother has medical conditions. Also shadow shine that second that second did not tie into anything I said. I said that if the mother had rare conditions that they both would die. I said nothing about sacrificing the baby.

Wow I just sounded like a mean bagel

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

LMBO, mean bagel. I love that. XD

But on a serious note, it still doesn't matter. "Oh ye of little faith". :/ There are ways now to save both mother and child instead of going through an abortion.

Because grey will not do.

Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces