Welcome to Gaia! ::

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A PLACE WHERE JAOB LOVERS AND FANS come together and say how awsome jacob is 

Reply TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Side are you on...nd proof urself worthy of tat sude

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dead_careless_souls

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 am
Tell me who's side ur on...jacob or edward...then prove urself to kw tat side nd understand it..show me ur worthy of ur casue of jugment then will finally understand the truth meanin of the debaate...cause it could just be sum stupid misunderstanding kwin the books are already ritten nd the story is already laid out kwin who is gonna win is already a factor...show me the meanin of the accual thougt of even tryin to change what has already been atablished..tell me hw much u care about this story nd hw u would rather it be...make sure u understand what ur saying nd kw exactly wat u mean by every single letter tat goes into ur statement  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm
I am very very very very team jacob. Like it's said many times in the book, Bella would not have to change to be with Jake, and she could stay human and have kids(And not be on the verge of death the whole time) And grow up and HAVE A LIFE. I believe that the only rreason he imprinted on Nessie is because it was bella's spawn. If he could be with bella, that would not have happened. And looked at all the stress he goes through, just seeing them kISS. That's true love. And ever EDWARD says that Jake would be better for her then himself.  

CupcakesAndSuicide

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games