Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I'm really, really sorry.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HrithikBond

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 am
I'm sorry for being away from this place as long as I have. I was shiped out to Iraq, and have been here without internet for the past three months, so I couldn't get on as much as I would have liked to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 pm
IDK you,i joined after you was away but welcome back!  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why should you be sorry? Serving your country comes first! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:32 pm
You don't have to be sorry. Welcome back.  

Woutan Kuunsuru

HrithikBond

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 am
Thanks guys. And you know what! That is true! Serving my country does come first. Thanks for reminding me why I joined! To protect everybody, and to serve my country just like my fater did, my uncles did, and just like the rest of my family did as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 pm
Welcome back and stay safe! I appreciate everything you are doing for the country, and they're right. This comes before Gaia by far.  

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm
"Not from a typically war going family, but I have to say, thanks for doing what you do. I have an Uncle in the air force that had to come back...He was not a surgeon...cutting off stuff did not do good things to his head. Not every one can handle it, Thanks for taking on the job and coming back from it OK".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm
Meh,im not into all that military stuff,but i applaud do who do.I find it rather,nah nevermind.This is not the place and not the time.Welcome back.  

Rockefor

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Rockefor
Meh,im not into all that military stuff,but i applaud do who do.I find it rather,nah nevermind.This is not the place and not the time.Welcome back.
The military is like high school. It's a place where you learn, make new friends, and gain valuable life experiences. You have your principals and staff in the form of officers and once in a while, an acquaintance dies because of other people in school (militaries).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am
I have to agree with that. I have already lost a few people since I have been out here. And yes. People do die out here, and even the guys that you thik would be strong aren't. Even the strongest soldier will cry when his friend dies infront of him, and he has to attend the funeral.  

HrithikBond

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 am
welcome back....and yes serving your country is more important....  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games