Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaejuice

950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:58 pm
so i posted this in the other guild, but i just wondered if anyone HERE noticed this either. (btw the second quote of mine is much more clear)

"im sure a lot of us have noticed this but, its so OBVIOUS how the anime (the first one) is connected to the Manga.

i mean i just realized that wrath from the anime was alphonse from the manga. like arakawa just gave the anime writers the story board with out any words and they just kinda worked off of it. i mean look at alphonse when hes in the gate, and then look at wrath. They're both extraordinarily scrawny and other stuff. like you can clearly see the similarities.

another example is that roy lost eye sight in both plots.

also Hoenhime died in both! (btw SUPPER SAD FACE TO THAT)

idk if im really explaining this well, but i just kinda made the connection my self and wondered if anyone else noticed these little bridges"
==================================
"when arakawa gave the story board to the anime writers, she wasnt done with the entire plot, SO the anime writers had to use what ever information they had to make the anime

and i just wanted to point out that it is kinda clear that arakawa gave them enough of the plot to show there was a malnutritioned boy in the gate, but not who it was, so the anime writers said it must be another homonculus -wrath. WHEN intentionally arakawa meant for it to be alphonse

also, arakawa also probably let the anime writers know that selim's presence would be important, but didnt say how, hence selim was introduced in the anime only to have no actual impact on the anime's plot since the anime writers didnt know how he was SUPPOSED to impact it."
=====
also how shou tucker's story was gonna some how pop its head up at the end... (though personally..in this ONE event, (the shou tucker thing at the end of the story made) more sense in the anime than the manga... i mean.. WHERE did that come from? in the manga, we hadn't mentioned them since forever..and i know arakawas one for making things all connect, but that was KINDA random  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 pm
-crosses arms and closes eyes, nodding slightly- hmmm...that is a very good observation, now that u mention it those facts seem odvious, guess i nvr put that much thought into those things. -opens eyes- good catch my freind good catch!!  

lordofworldz

Hexed Jellyfish

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:37 pm
That totally makes sense! I could see that now. I can't believe I didn't catch that myself. ninja  
FMA Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games