Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am
Pulling a cloak up over her head so that the shadows masked her face Lillith formed a devious grin on her face as she entered the land she was told not to tread on anymore. Smirking darkly and holding her hands together she lowered her head and appeared to either be walking while thinking on something sad or praying neither of which was really out of the ordinary to her knowledge. " Pathetic, too think I almost made this kindgom feared... oh well the time is coming soon to try once more." she whispered passing by several carts and stopping by a weapons shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am
Damon looked up.Oh god no not another advisor..please..then he noticed it was just a girl and his body untensed.

"Yeah..thanks."he said pulling himself out.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am
Let me see your face:User Image
Whats your Name?: Kira Kabuato-Thorn
Do you have Powers?: Si
What are they if so? Controlls ice and fire
What are you exactly?: Fire Demon Lycan crossbreed thing
And your age?: 28 and still look 18
Any weapons on you?: my bow and arrows from my mother and a white longsword from my late Uncle and mother
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom:Friend
Theme Song: Memories by Within Tempatation
Got a story?: Kira was raised by Valcom and Lexi after her mother’s death and father’s disspearance. She returned the day after her younger cousin’s cornation from a debt she had to make to the Council her mother was in. She’s truly her mothers child from stubbornness and looks

Let me see your face:User Image
Whats your Name?: Victor Kabuato-Thorn
Do you have Powers?: Si
What are they if so? Electricity and fire
What are you exactly?: Fire Demon Lycan crossbreed thing
And your age?: 28 and still look 18
Any weapons on you?: my katana which is the last thing given by my parents before they died
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom: Friend
Theme Song: Lock and Load (Blacken Angel) DMC4 song (XD)
Got a story?: Victor was the only nephew of the late king and his sister. He stands as a guard to his younger cousin. He’s very like his father but still have the Kabuato family’s stubbornness. He and his little sister were raised by Valcom and Lexi

(damn you guys for not telling me it started XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 am
(Well..it was my fault..xD)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 am
Lily smiled at him and nodded. "You're welcome." she said as she turned back to look at the kingdom. She had never felt so out of place before. "Do you know how I could get to the palace. A girl named Dawn told me to look for King Damon." she said as she looked back at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am
Damon looked at her raising a eyebrow.

"Well your talking to me.Sorry..i'm not much for this king s**t yet."he said smirking.

(So Ciyo your character is atleast..o.o 26 t plus 18 duh dah dee..54 years old.xD.)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am
Victor sighed leaning against a tree bowing his head. He smiled weakly when a petal landed on his nose. "Hey mom...sorry it's been awhile" he murmured looking at Karu's grave.

I'm late as hell I'm late as hell! Kira panicked while galloping back along the lake. Either I'm going to get a lecture by Aunt Lexi or Uncle Valcom oh god! she hissed to herself going fast and skidded  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 am
Malik grunted getting off his white horse as he stood next to Victor.Not looking at Karu's but the grave next to her.Kiba's to be exact.He shook his head.

"Hey kid.."he said calmly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 am
Lily giggled and looked at Damon. "I can see. Otherwise, you wouldn't be out here falling into crates." she said with another giggle. She then shook her head and held her hand out to him. "Sorry, I shouldn't judge. My name is Lily by the way." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 am
Victor nodded. "Hey Uncle Mal" he smirked slightly to himself knowing how much Malik hated that. "Sis should be back soon"

Make way!" Kira screeched and grumbled rolling hitting the wall.

A woman stepped forth tapping her foot while holding a toddler on her hip "Your late" she said smirking.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am
Damon shook his head.

"I'm trying to avoid this king s**t..so jumping,hiding,or falling is the best way to lose advisors..trust me."he said shaking her hand.

Sting walked down the street seeing a woman he slightly reconized from his old job.He shook his head and two dark hands went from his shadow sneaking past the womans door.

Malik patted the boys head.

"Right back at ya boyo."he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am
A-auntie Lexi oh hello Val" Kira said standing back up and smiled looking at the toddler.

Victor narrowed his gaze a bit and kneeled looking at his Uncle and mother's graves.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am
Lily looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "You can't hide from your responsibilities forever. They'll eventually catch up with you." she said with a giggle. "Just look at me. One minute I'm flying in heaven and the next thing I know I'm stuck here with no place to go." she said as she stretched out her wings. "The worse part is that they didn't tell me why I was sent back." she said as she crossed her arms and pouted a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 am
Adverting her gaze to the ground and sighing Lillith slammed her shoulder into the door of what was once her house forcing it open. Glad the place was still abandoned, which was to expected since it was haunted she smiled and entered looking around the living room for something.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:56 am
Damon smiled.

"I'm not running girl..i'm keeping out of politics.Thats all advisors do now-a-days."he said.

The dark hands came back out of the room carrying out Lexi's journal which was given to her by Karu a long time ago..It dropped into Sting's pocket and he nodded.The other hand brang to him Kira's claws which were given to her by her dead uncle.He hid that in his jacket and started walking to find the rest of them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff