Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
BP oil spill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm
I'm sure you all know about this oil spill right? It has killed many animals.

summary

The oil spill was caused by greed not by accident. Bp lied about how much oil was spilling 60 times less than what was spilling. 60,000 to 100,000 barrels of oil.Fishermen out of jobs due to the spill became Bp cleanup workers since they have no other choice, but BP is also burning turtles even if those fishermen are trying to save them. bp refuses to let them be saved.BP spent 50 million on ads not saving animals and stopping spills. Many of the fishermen are also dying, BP also refuses to let them wear gas masks. Which just makes it harder to clean and save all the animals.

for more information you can click here.

this is just sad. please spread this information and link it back to the link given.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 pm
i hate them and am never buying gas from them again. its disgusting and their ceo is doing nothing about it and claiming it isnt his problem  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am
Shanna66
i hate them and am never buying gas from them again. its disgusting and their ceo is doing nothing about it and claiming it isnt his problem

It is totally their problem! they have been warned about their "cheap oil drilling" they are still lying about this. they really need to stop lying it's not helping it's like they are killing animals and people for their own fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:33 pm
I heard that it is actually experimental 'oil dissolving' chemicals that BP used which caused many if not all the deaths of the sea turtles washing up onto shore. It is heart wrenching, hair bundles can only do so much but that is really any of us powerless people can do to help.  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 am
yeah it mixed up with the oil....which made it worse  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 pm
I heard something about an Oil spill in Alaska once, there was less oil in a bay, but they used some techniques like making a large amount of oil-eating bacteria that died when the job was done, and special eco-friendly chemicals made from plants that were safe or something. Can't we follow in their footsteps? Fiqure out what they used and triple the amount?  

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm
killerqueen121
I heard something about an Oil spill in Alaska once, there was less oil in a bay, but they used some techniques like making a large amount of oil-eating bacteria that died when the job was done, and special eco-friendly chemicals made from plants that were safe or something. Can't we follow in their footsteps? Fiqure out what they used and triple the amount?

yeah why can't they do that instead of lying and making things worse?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am
nao do whut
killerqueen121

I know. And I think it's time to kick BP's sorry little (Bleep's.) They need to pay for what they've done.  

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:42 am
killerqueen121
nao do whut
killerqueen121

I know. And I think it's time to kick BP's sorry little (Bleep's.) They need to pay for what they've done.

they were so sorry they bp owner was going out to enjoy races and events >.> they weren't sorry at all  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 am
Like two weeks after the spill started we were driving to a cousins house and my mom needed gas.BP was the nearest gas station but there was a shell that was a little cheaper in sight of it.I hated as we were filling up.I hope that guy takes a bath in a bathtub one day filled with turtles using flamethrowers on him.That woulds be good if turtles could use flamethrowers on him.  

tetokasane36

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff