Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
The Third Wave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prue

Khaleesi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 pm
Obviously a lot of users who were frequenter goers of DM v2 are not aware there is a guild.. let alone 2 entire dolphin sections to grab from IN the guild.

My suggestion is we start making buttons and signatures advertising the guild with "Dolphin Mania v3", this would include updating the forum name, logo, front page etc.

Maybe we could even have a design contest? I just think getting the word out is important.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm
is v3 a new DM guild, or is it a forum? (sorry i just recently got my account back and was unable to find the guild until today for some odd reason o-oU)  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Prue

Khaleesi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm
lunar eclipse wolf
is v3 a new DM guild, or is it a forum? (sorry i just recently got my account back and was unable to find the guild until today for some odd reason o-oU)

It's a sub-forum in the DM v2 guild... one of the reasons the guild should probably be renamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:43 pm
QueenFawaz
lunar eclipse wolf

It's a sub-forum in the DM v2 guild... one of the reasons the guild should probably be renamed.

oh ok, thanks ^-^  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items