Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Playlist (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:48 pm
Can someone tell me how to put one up on my profile? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:47 pm
There are two steps here. One, you must have the url of the playlist you want to use. If you don't have one already, you'll have to make one.
Two, you add the url of the playlist to the media section of your profile. (:

1) If you don't have a playlist site already, here's the one I use. I only found it because a lot of other people use it on their profiles. There are a few different playlist sites. Maybe some others can recommend different sites they like.

www.playlist.com
You must make an account to use that site.
After you've made a playlist and picked songs for it, you click the "share my playlist" link at the very top.
You then choose the playlist. You get sent to another page where you can customize the look of your playlist a little. You then click "get code." The next page lists many sites. Click the Gaiaonline button. You then get the url for your playlist.

(Any changes you make to that playlist on playlist.com will automatically update the playlist you see on your Gaia profile.)

2) Once you have the url:
For the new school profile (the type you have):
Edit your profile. Click content > add media. Edit that media bubble. It will ask you to name it and add the url of your media. There's where you add the url of your playlist. Remember to save the changes you made to your profile. Annd then you should have a working playlist when you view your profile.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0