Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Christ.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Marbles

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 am
At first I didn't think was going to be a big deal, I played gaia long before booty grab, and I played booty grab long before dolhpinmania (atleast before I found dolphinmania). I've ran into issues already, however. I used a generic microsoft desktop back when I surfed the forums (like this meat thread). Now I use a vist lapt top. And let's just say I can't load anything for crap, even with using greasemonkey and the signature cleaner. I'm sure I'll still be able to ear gold, just...not as much. Maybe I should spam post like I used to. ><
And hopefully I can get a new desktop within the next month or so.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 am
Captain Marbles
At first I didn't think was going to be a big deal, I played gaia long before booty grab, and I played booty grab long before dolhpinmania (atleast before I found dolphinmania). I've ran into issues already, however. I used a generic microsoft desktop back when I surfed the forums (like this meat thread). Now I use a vist lapt top. And let's just say I can't load anything for crap, even with using greasemonkey and the signature cleaner. I'm sure I'll still be able to ear gold, just...not as much. Maybe I should spam post like I used to. ><

Are you using a Firefox browser? If not, try downloading one and using it. IE and some other browsers don't like BG.  

Bluebelle Babe

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:54 am
Bluebelle Babe
Captain Marbles

Are you using a Firefox browser? If not, try downloading one and using it. IE and some other browsers don't like BG.

Did he not say that he was using greasemonkey? xP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 am
I was able to play 1 game of booty grab yesterday before they started messing with the code(but it took several 4-5 minutes at least for the game to load), now I can't even get a tank to load & play using the direct links. So the changes will definitely be detrimental to many, both players & tank owners. btw I use firefox , but I have dial-up, only thing available in my neck of the woods. so guess It was good while it lasted , but I believe the Gaiaonline community will be hurting because of the loss of real cashflow into the website. however that was their choice I am sure they put alot of thought into this decision.
We had a great run while it lasted  

dandelion jelly

Welcoming Reveler

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Marbles

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:22 am
Greasemonkey is an addon for firefox. I use firfox. (:

By the way, I know you guys don't care, but I just placed an order for a desktop, I should be getting it sometime this week. Good bye overheating lap top!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Bluebelle Babe
Captain Marbles

Excuse me for trying to be helpful. I forgot that Greasemonky was a Firefox add on.  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
Bluebelle Babe
Captain Marbles

Excuse me for trying to be helpful. I forgot that Greasemonky was a Firefox add on.

(Just to let you know that the above comment was made by GailAnne Munchkin and I'm also Bluebelle Babe. She's my mule.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm
Captain Marbles
Greasemonkey is an addon for firefox. I use firfox. (:

By the way, I know you guys don't care, but I just placed an order for a desktop, I should be getting it sometime this week. Good bye overheating lap top!

Sure some of us care. mrgreen Good for you!  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Pixie-elf

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm
Yesterday Gaia was glitching all over the place for me. Database errors late last night. So that might have played some part in it. ^^;  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games