Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
guild members (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

know the answer?
  yes
  no...sorry
  go away hobo!
View Results

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm
i was wondering...how do you compare the one who has joined the guild long time ago and the new ones?

using the guild members id~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 am
I'm not sure I understand your question. Specifically there is no way other than wandering through the guild and checking out older posts, to see who has been here longer than whom. At this point Gaia doesn't record when a person joined the guild in any public way that I'm aware of.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:03 am
JoyRose
t this point Gaia doesn't record when a person joined the guild in any public way that I'm aware of.

Same here. Sorry.... neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm
As far as I know you can't though, again from what I've noticed often times how long a person has been within a guild or group pale in comparison to how helpful or active or even loyal they are,

I'd highly recommend simply looking to who are the users that are Crew+ with a high amount of posts to determine age and helpfulness, as this can generally rule out many users fairly quickly. I apologize if this wasn't entirely helpful, or if I've misread your topic.

Echo of Memnoch

The Revered One

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm
There is a way to tell who joined at an earlier date when comparing two different members by the height of their ID number.

For instance, I'm a newer addition to the guild. My ID is 13564149. A pretty high number, right? The Captain of the guild, KittyKat62, will have a lower ID number since she made the guild in the first place. Her ID number is 2149405, which is almost seven times lower than mine.

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell the exact join date of the member.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm
alright...thanks~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

lnvictus

Profitable Guildsman

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 pm
JoyRose
I'm not sure I understand your question. Specifically there is no way other than wandering through the guild and checking out older posts, to see who has been here longer than whom. At this point Gaia doesn't record when a person joined the guild in any public way that I'm aware of.

Because occasionally, and especially in the case of guild maintenance, Gaia Online epically fails. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 pm
but with the improvement the gaia board promised it could be better!  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

lnvictus

Profitable Guildsman

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 pm
Troub1eMaker
There is a way to tell who joined at an earlier date when comparing two different members by the height of their ID number.

For instance, I'm a newer addition to the guild. My ID is 13564149. A pretty high number, right? The Captain of the guild, KittyKat62, will have a lower ID number since she made the guild in the first place. Her ID number is 2149405, which is almost seven times lower than mine.

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell the exact join date of the member.

I always thought the ID was only the ID of when they joined Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 pm

A guild ID is assigned when a member joins a guild- it is relative to when you join the specific guild, but has nothing to do with your membership ID.

Your membership ID never changes.

Lower guild ID = joined earlier, but it is correct that it does not identify a join DATE.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

The Revered One

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Daypaw

A guild ID is assigned when a member joins a guild- it is relative to when you join the specific guild, but has nothing to do with your membership ID.

Lower guild ID = joined earlier, but it is correct that it does not identify a join DATE.

This is but a simpler way to summarize what I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 pm
Troub1eMaker
Daypaw

I did not realize that! I always assumed those were our Gaia ID numbers. Very cool! Thank you!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

The Revered One

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 pm
JoyRose
Troub1eMaker
Daypaw

I did not realize that! I always assumed those were our Gaia ID numbers. Very cool! Thank you!!

*is willing to take all the credit for the answer* xd

I KEED, I KEED.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 am
looks like it helps~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items