Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
OOT OR SKYWARD SWORD?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which game is better?
  Ocarina of time
  Draw
View Results

Sora265

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 pm
which one is better?
OOT or skyward sword?
or is it a draw?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm
I gotta say, they both are extremely awesome, but I would say oot has won by a fraction, only reason is in terms of the characters. I'd prefer if they kept the characters kinda the saame and not just throw in a whole ramble in each game.  

Groovy Jimbo

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm
Well, there isn't much of information revealed about Skyward Sword and many things can still change. I'll keep it draw until there's more info.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:47 am
LadyDerethia
Well, there isn't much of information revealed about Skyward Sword and many things can still change. I'll keep it draw until there's more info.
same  

Sora265

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Claryia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm
i have to say ocarina of time till i actualy play Skyward Sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm
Neither. It is way too early on to tell.

Even if it were out, though, both Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword should stand alone. They are both their own game and have different qualities we can respect. Let's not put one in the other's shadow.  

Dustin The Great

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sheena Fujioka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 pm
nnnn Ocarina of Time.

I haven't actually played Skyward Sword yet (ummm when does it come out???) but right now it's pissing me off.

Did you know that they changed Link from left handed to right handed just so it would be easier for right-handed people when they're using the Wii remote? Um, hello? What about us left handed people? Seriously? You're changing something about the character just so right handed people can feel more comfortable? Aren't they alreay comfortable enough? Every single tool is made with right handed people in mind. Every single one. My pizza cutter has a thumb indention so it would be easier to use, but only if you're right handed. I'm not right handed. So using the right handed pizza cutter (and every other right handed tool) is not comfortable.

Oh yeah. I'm pretty upset.

But I'm not trying to, like, insult anyone who's right handed. I've got nothing against right handed people. I was just ranting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 am
ocarina of time obviously  

_Bali-Lali_

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ZeldaDarkness64

2,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm
nothing is, was, or will ever be better than Ocarina of Time.

OoT FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 pm
Sheena Fujioka
nnnn Ocarina of Time.

I haven't actually played Skyward Sword yet (ummm when does it come out???) but right now it's pissing me off.

Did you know that they changed Link from left handed to right handed just so it would be easier for right-handed people when they're using the Wii remote? Um, hello? What about us left handed people? Seriously? You're changing something about the character just so right handed people can feel more comfortable? Aren't they alreay comfortable enough? Every single tool is made with right handed people in mind. Every single one. My pizza cutter has a thumb indention so it would be easier to use, but only if you're right handed. I'm not right handed. So using the right handed pizza cutter (and every other right handed tool) is not comfortable.

But I'm not trying to, like, insult anyone who's right handed. I've got nothing against right handed people. I was just ranting.
I know what you mean especially since i'm left-handed.  

Sora265

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sweet Simple Melodies

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 am
Sora265
Sheena Fujioka
nnnn Ocarina of Time.

I know what you mean especially since i'm left-handed.

well, if you look at the different games, some are right handed and others are left handed. windwaker and oot are different handed links. but i think what the game makers should have done is allow you to choose which hand is better for you to use. thats just my opinion though  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games