Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Marketplace Bidding & When time runs OUT (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Arren Ged rolled 20 100-sided dice: 39, 15, 99, 100, 99, 27, 75, 67, 93, 43, 78, 62, 59, 93, 54, 29, 16, 16, 97, 44 Total: 1205 (20-2000)

Arren Ged

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Well, I want to know who/m do you complain to when you have posted the last bid for something as it runs out of time, but then you are told that you have been out bid, I went back in and it was still at zero time at my last bid, but it not only excepted my next bid but a third bid as well, then it posted the expire notice, I should have gotten about 2-3 minutes back, at 2400gps. I am wanting restitution for this unfair and uncalled for 'glitch' if you want to call it that. I thank you for the assistance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm
You can't complain to anybody about it, that's the way the marketplace works... i'm really sorry about it though sad I know how much it sucks to be outbid...

But I guess if you do believe it's a glitch, than you could file a bug report here!  

iRetaliate

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff