Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Qap is here to help!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Awesome_Penguin

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Hello! My name is Sara and while i could go on in this silly rambling paragraph i'd rather tell you a bit about myself in list form!

1. I started Gaia on October 17th 2007, that means i'm nearly 3.7 years old! thats about middle aged, im not one of those wild 2003 people wink

2. My real human name is Sara but most people on gaia call me Qap or Queen. I'll answer to most things but the easiest way to make me mad is to call me Peng. For some reason that just isnt my cup of tea.

3. I like good grammar, it will get you on my good side, eloquence is great in my mind. However i am not a grammer nazi. I dont always correct myself and i rarely capitalize correctly. (Yes that is an e in grammer, i like it that way)

4. I am friendly but i am easily set off and while its easy to get on my good side its even easier to get on my bad side.

5. I don't like random friend requests, but i do like random comments or PMs (i don't like random PMS, that is uncomfortable my friends)

6. If i said i like disney that would be only partly true. lets just say that a piano versian of "a whole new world" that i downloaded is playing from my itunes as i type this. If you know who Kovu is i officially love you.

7. I like to donate to people, but I dont like it when people dont say thank you. I like to receive gifts, especially when they are random. I do not like when people ask me for things unless i know them very very well.

8. Is my favorite number, eek is my favorite smiley. Penguins are my favorite animal, but i also love cats and butterflies. I dont have a favorite color (ok its blue, and purple, and green smile )

9. I like talking about pets, books, and music. but only the ones i like.

10. Ive never read the Harry potter books, but I like all the movies. Ive read all the Twilight books, but i dislike all the movie so far. Im not a screaming fangirl nor a hate cult.

Bonus - shhhh I love Justin Beiber. Yup and i know that he cant write songs and he's very childlike. But i love imature guys, and i feel bad that everyone is so mean to him. The only reason people hate him so much is because he gets so much attention that its obnoxious. Well too bad? haha short people make me happy (im 5 foot 1 and a half)

Kay all done! Ask me questions about me, gaia, or whatever strikes your fancy, i cant wait to hear from you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Welcome to NSTG!
I always laugh when I see " eek ". x'D

Nice introduction, and cute avatar. smile

Elemental Doll

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 pm
I agree ^0^ What a lovely way to start off! Once again, welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:08 pm
Doll - Thanks! yours is quite lovely as well! Making avis is one of my favorite things to do, its like an art form, i change constantly.

Zexy - haha thanks! I glad to get such a warm welcome, most people are so snobby these days eek  

Queen_Awesome_Penguin

Witty Cat

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items