Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Make Easy Gold on BlackJack! Complete Guide for Beginners. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elaera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 pm
Whenever I go to play games I always run away from Blackjack as soon as I enter a room. But ur thread helped me to understand playing to a point that now I'm all out of tokens. xd I had so much fun~ and now I have a ticket prize goal! Thank you so much for making this!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 am
Not even gold and silver can

IF you don't mind me adding, I'd love to give some extra pointers.
As a certified professional (I've made well over 1m in a year), it can be either extremely easy, or hard, to amass massive amounts of tickets for the le-selling of golds, so here's what I do:
>Go spluge and get you roughly 2500-5000 tokens, and start playing them 3 at a time.
>If you are feeling lucky, Double Down every hand. You'll win roughly 72% of the time, but don't expect to win every hand.
>If you are on a 20+ push, PLAY CONSERVATIVE. The more you push, the higher (and more risque) it's gonna be to mindlessly throw tokens at people.
>At the end if your tokens, you should roughly have anywhere between double, to quadruple what you started. IE, if you bought 2500, you should have ABOUT 5000-10k in Tickets. If you don't want to risk investing your hard-earned tickets in something that won't sell, just throw them up on the market place for 2-4 gold PER ticket. That'll net you a very cool, and easy, 10-40k for your hard work. Then you go back, and buy DOUBLE what you got the first time. Rinse and repeat, and vola! Instant millions in under a few weeks. :3
Please, take these tips as a guideline ONLY! Results will vary, and I cannot guarantee that you'll become rich. Play responsibily, and take breaks every hour, so as not to strain your body. Hope these help, and lemme know (Via PM) how well you did!

break the two of us...

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lxl-angel_ng_buhay_mo-lxl

Newbie Noob

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:45 pm
now i know how to play black jack! i'm going to try it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:47 am
Helped a ton! thanks so much smile  

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff