Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Mini-Shops
Fuzzie Graphics NSTG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:00 pm
Darkness and Wings
angelic snow angel
Hello it has been requested we get a new banner. And I was super surprised to see you had this. I want a banner that grabs peoples attention, Size would be bigger then the one we use for the guild. As for price tell me what you need I know your getting that guild ready for contest also.
Hi. The fourth post has what to do. It's under procedure. Fill out a form and send a trade with the amount you feel comfortable spending.

Joy is a teacher and school is in session. But she'll reply as soon as she can. Be sure to quote her.

Thanks for the reminder about school. I do not need the banner any more but I forgot about her being busy as she is a friend and forgot about school starting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:29 pm
angelic snow angel
Darkness and Wings
angelic snow angel
Hello it has been requested we get a new banner. And I was super surprised to see you had this. I want a banner that grabs peoples attention, Size would be bigger then the one we use for the guild. As for price tell me what you need I know your getting that guild ready for contest also.
Hi. The fourth post has what to do. It's under procedure. Fill out a form and send a trade with the amount you feel comfortable spending.

Joy is a teacher and school is in session. But she'll reply as soon as she can. Be sure to quote her.

Thanks for the reminder about school. I do not need the banner any more but I forgot about her being busy as she is a friend and forgot about school starting.
heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:24 pm
Still open. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:33 pm
New Guild IDs!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

The French Auror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 pm
ORDERING A BANNER from JoyRose PLEASE!

Size: 500x500

Background (may provide url or color) :

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.MEetHKxMfm2juL87n7-OEQHaE8?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Frame color(s): green, red, gold, blue
Text to say: Hogwarts: A Harry Potter OC Role-Play
Text color and font: Whatever Color you feel would look best. Font I would like Harrington if possible

Other Pictures to add:

I am right now working on building the guild and It is one of a few I want to start. I will start a trade, if you would like more platinum than in the trade, please let me know, I will increase it with what I can afford at this time smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:33 pm
Disney Parks Eye

Text color and font: Whatever Color you feel would look best. Font I would like Harrington if possible

Other Pictures to add:

I am right now working on building the guild and It is one of a few I want to start. I will start a trade, if you would like more platinum than in the trade, please let me know, I will increase it with what I can afford at this time smile

User Image

My pricing is whatever you can afford. I don't want you to go broke getting a banner for your guild. Good luck! I hope you like it!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

The French Auror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 pm
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye

Other Pictures to add:

User Image

My pricing is whatever you can afford. I don't want you to go broke getting a banner for your guild. Good luck! I hope you like it!

I love the banner. I am trying to accept the trade but it keeps giving me an error message. I will try to accept the trade again when I get home. I am so sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:53 am
Disney Parks Eye
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye

Other Pictures to add:

User Image

I love the banner. I am trying to accept the trade but it keeps giving me an error message. I will try to accept the trade again when I get home. I am so sorry. sad
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

The French Auror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:53 pm
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye

Other Pictures to add:

User Image

Once again thank you smile You are awesome. The trade finally went through the next morning after the glitch got fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:08 pm
Disney Parks Eye
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye
JoyRose
Disney Parks Eye

Other Pictures to add:

User Image

Once again thank you smile You are awesome. The trade finally went through the next morning after the glitch got fixed.

You're welcome! I've added your name to my list of Cherished Customers in my main thread (link in my sig).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points