Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Ummm Im new and... (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liljstro808

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 am
I was wonderin if I culd get someone to help me get started
Like tips and strategies on earning gold plx n ty biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 am
well what i used to do was put on some really good music to get me in the mood, go in zOMG!, and kill things like a crazy person.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

nggrs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 am
      Certainly! Well, welcome to the NSTG. I'm Paige, nice to meet you!
      Gaia has a wide range of activities and things to do!
      Here's some quick tips and some gold making ways...

Getting Started:
      Congrats you just found the most amazing website ever! Gaiaonline. Here you can make friends. Discuss. and Play is gaias popular zOMG!

Shops And your Avatar:
      Shops are runned by the gaiaonline's very own Characters. If you'd like go to shops and click under then 'read my story...' to read gaiaonline's manga and anime series of how they got started! At shops you can use your gold to buy new clothes and items for your person to wear! (To change your avatar go to 'My gaia' and 'Avatar') Now, gaia also has the Marketplace. Here is where thousands of users sell and buy their items, that you can't find in the stores!! You must buy a trading pass for 500gg. (This can be bought in the marketplace. this is very useful to sell your items and you can trade with other members.)

Games and Earning your gold:
      Forums, Games, Bumping to anything you can dream of! Gaiaonline has a wide range of things to earn gold with, Commenting your friends, Posting in the NSTG or posting in the forums can get you up to 10-40 gold per post. Games offers some gold too. A good game of pin ball (30gg.) A easy jigsaw (5-70gg) and so on.
      Gaia's popular zOMG actually gets gaians (name for people on this site) A lot of gold! Killing the fuzzy creatures will instantly give you gold! I've talked to gaians who have earned MILLIONS of gold doing zOMG! (I've earned up to 100,000 gold in one hour)

Some tips:
      NEVER. EVER. Give out your password number 1 rule!
      No gaians can Hack you (when someone enters your account without permission and takes your items) So never give it out! Not even to friends or family!
      Creating an Aquarium is a good idea! Putting it in your Signature (a column that represents you at the end of your posts or in your profile.) Can let people play 'Booty Grab' Booty grab is a game where other gaians can play and they get gold, and so do you! Its a win, win! You get gold for doing nothing but checking up on your fish!

If you need help, or a donation. Pm me!

Have fun!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:19 am
      Note: This topic has been moved to the Questions and Assistance.

You can post in the Sub forums (above the main).
      Just beware. The main is mostly used for announcements!

Thank you!

nggrs

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am
nggrs

Getting Started:
      Congrats you just found the most amazing website ever! Gaiaonline. Here you can make friends. Discuss. and Play is gaias popular zOMG!

Shops And your Avatar:
      Shops are runned by the gaiaonline's very own Characters. If you'd like go to shops and click under then 'read my story...' to read gaiaonline's manga and anime series of how they got started! At shops you can use your gold to buy new clothes and items for your person to wear! (To change your avatar go to 'My gaia' and 'Avatar') Now, gaia also has the Marketplace. Here is where thousands of users sell and buy their items, that you can't find in the stores!! You must buy a trading pass for 500gg. (This can be bought in the marketplace. this is very useful to sell your items and you can trade with other members.)

Forums, Games, Bumping to anything you can dream of! Gaiaonline has a wide range of things to earn gold with, Commenting your friends, Posting in the NSTG or posting in the forums can get you up to 10-40 gold per post. Games offers some gold too. A good game of pin ball (30gg.) A easy jigsaw (5-70gg) and so on.
      Gaia's popular zOMG actually gets gaians (name for people on this site) A lot of gold! Killing the fuzzy creatures will instantly give you gold! I've talked to gaians who have earned MILLIONS of gold doing zOMG! (I've earned up to 100,000 gold in one hour)

Some tips:
      No gaians can Hack you (when someone enters your account without permission and takes your items) So never give it out! Not even to friends or family!
      Creating an Aquarium is a good idea! Putting it in your Signature (a column that represents you at the end of your posts or in your profile.) Can let people play 'Booty Grab' Booty grab is a game where other gaians can play and they get gold, and so do you! Its a win, win! You get gold for doing nothing but checking up on your fish!

Have fun!!
?

(I think you need one to buy things in there also)

If you're talking about Gaiaonline's very own store, Than No.
Gaia-runned stores are free the to public, trading pass or no trading pass. Anyone is welcome

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:27 am
nggrs

Getting Started:

Shops And your Avatar:

Some tips:

Have fun!!

nggrs preety much covered everything...have fun on gaia online(it grows on you o.o)...any question ask away~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items