Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Sai listened silently, slightly surprised that she was telling him all this. The sound of something cracking or the attacks, yells or taunts of the others occasionally made him glance around but for the most part his eye stayed on Evie as she spoke. When she finished he was silent for a time than began walking again. "No i'm fine. I am a bit stronger than i look ya know..." He looked around for Chesch, surely he'd find them when things had calmed down a bit. "Evie ya said it yourself...Nasrin twists your desires... a.. and even so...I care about you still the same." If it were possible Sai would have kicked himself in the head for not being able to state how much he cared for her. The fear at the very back of his mind though, kept him from saying the simple four letter word.

When Clara ran over his smile returned a bit. The fact that she seemed in rather good spirits meant they hadnt lost anyone to sentinal, at least he hoped. "Hey, and no this is definatley Evie." His grin grew, seeming to feed off the happiness coming from the people around him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm
(( Cheshure isn't with Sai and Evie ))

Cheshure looked into the sky for a moment. His whiskers pirked and twitched as dark clouds began to gather in the sky, he thought for a moment and said. " Doesn't that just add to the moment. " He said softly. He looked towards Serena and Karana. " Well I guess we know where the Mad Man is. "

The clouds began to funnel downward forming a spiral almost like a tornado would. The wind began to pick up as pieces of the glassed over city began to shatter and fly into the air sending dangerous amounts of hot glass into the now heavily blowing wind. As the cloud funnel dispersed floating within it's core stood the ever popular Mad Man. He looked down at the city the usual smile that graced his mouth was not gone, his eyes partly closed formed out of anger. The color in his eyes shifted gently ranging from dark to light. He began his descent towards the ground. " My my what do we have here? " He asked. From his vantage point he could see almost every single one of his Sentinel fighters. " Well looks like we underestimated our Eden and Cleanse friends. " He landed on a tall building which had been glassed over. " This is very disappointing. " He said softly. " I believe a retreat would be good, we'll discuss the failure later. " He thrusted his arms out towards the horizon. His strange black and blue energy built up in hia hands. He fired the energy spreadin the beam in a perfect circle around him the circle's circumference was over 2 miles long. Once the circle was complete the destruction began, buildings began to collapse around him. He watched as a series of explosions followed where his beam had traveled. " Sorry I like to leave me mark. " He looked down. " Sentinels, let's move. His message sprang out throughout the whole of London. He turned and looked down, he knew Lucas and Lena weren't in a position to move. He leapt down fro mthe building landing on the ground leaving cracks in the concrete below. He looked down at them and shook his head. " Looks like you had fun. Need a hand? " That wasn't meant to be a pun against Lena begin limbless. He sighed and signalled for three winged monsters to swoop down from the sky. He told them to pick up Lena and Lucas and get them out of here. " Let's go, we've lost this round, but we've left hald of London with a nice glassy landmark. "

Vincent looked into the sky at the Mad Man's message. He looked towards Sebastion and Sade and shook his head. " Next time, I'll enjoy feasting on your blood. " His body dispersed into mist and vanished, they were done here they needed to recooperate.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

Karana had no time to say anything for before she could, the Mad Man made his appearance and delivered his message. She hung her head in sadness for all the innocent lives that had been lost. How could Eden and Cleanse call this a win when everyone that they were supposed to be protecting had perished? She let out a shaky breath, but no tears came. Instead, she held her head up high and continued walking. All the while, she said a silent prayer for the people whose lives had been lost.

User Image

Lena didn't have the strength to tell Lucas that he was right. Instead, she focused her energy on trying to remain awake and wondered when they would be picked up. Lena looked up towards the sky and heard the explosion before she saw a streak of light that had to be the Mad Man himself. He was the only one who could perform such a feat. Finally, he was close enough to be seen fully. She stared up at him unflinchingly until she was lifted by one of the winged creatures and carried off into the air, back towards the Sentinel Base.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm
(Sorry, long road trip = quickly and very few written responses. It'll stop in about 2 days.)

Sade was extremely proud of herself for summoning something outside herself. Even though she didn't get to use the dragon she was able to send it back with ease. She turned around and watched Sebastian smirk at his victory and Vincent disappear into his 'mist' just as the ground shook violently beneath their feet, courtesy of the Mad Man, she supposed. Sade shielded her eyes from the shards of glass and ice that flew around her for several seconds before finding her way back to Buckingham Palace.
"Need a hand?" Sade asked as she walked by Sebastian. Sade could hear Avari yelling at her to punch him but Sade didn't, no matter how tempting Avari made it sound. "I'm going back to the palace, you might want to hear what they have to say since you're part of this now, too." Sade made her voice casual, not really caring if he wanted her help but feeling like she should make up for Avari's rudeness, which was really unlike Sade. Sade didn't really care what people thought of her or Avari, they saw and heard what they wanted and that was their problem.
"Well?" Sade asked, in a hurry.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:50 am
Lucas looked up into the light and lifted his hand to block it. It was bright and from that he knew that it was the Madman. "Better than death..." He said referring to the old light at the end of a tunnel story. His body fell limp and almost lifeless in the hold of the monster. His eyes shut as the beast carried him and soon bordered the world of dreams and reality trying desparately not to fall into the former.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 am
Sebastian Lockheart
“Feasting on my blood? I wouldn’t do that if I was you…it does not taste so great” Sebastian laughed and waved as Vincent vanished “Until next time!” He said cheerfully. He turned his attention to Sade and smiled politely at her words.
“I guess I can accompany you back to what remains of the palace" he raised an eyebrow for a brief moment “You do realise that as a rogue, my life is forfeit to both leaders? And that I have always been a part of this my dear young girl, I might be in the shadows on most matters, but my eyes have witnessed enough to show me how much time has changed all that once was” He stepped closer towards her and cupped her chin with one of his hands, he tilted it upwards and made her look into his crimson eyes “Now…do you really think it is wise to bring one such as myself along with you to where both Eden and Cleanse reside? I would of thought their attitudes towards you would change greatly if you where to do such a thing”
Sebastian stopped talking for a moment and ran a finger up Sade's neck gently “When you asked if I needed a hand, I do not, but some blood would be wonderful” He chuckled before leaping out of her reach. “I am joking of course, let us go to the palace. It is my work place so I have a right to be there”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 am
"Do whatever you want," Sade said as she faced away from him and started to run. "Just keep up," She yelled back. Sade put her head down and sprung out at a dead sprint towards Buckingham Palace, feeling the icy wind redden her cheeks as it rushed by.
Sade thought as she ran, she didn't understand why she wanted to help Sebastian, of all people, but her reasoning was that she didn't want anyone who might be innocent or of use to the fight die.
The sight of the white city angered Sade and every step she took made a spiderweb of ice and cracks appear on the ground beneath her. She didn't see any people as she ran and if Sebastian had followed and had seen any he didn't comment either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 am
Sebastian Lockheart
“Is that a challenge? ‘try to keep up?” Sebastian grinned widely “No problem at al my dear” He took of at a light jog in the opposite direction. “Short cuts are sooo much better” He commented dodging bits of debris and shattered glass.
He took a sharp left and speed up to an incredible speed, anyone who would see him now would only see a blur of his butler outfit. He leapt upwards and landed on a lamppost before springing of using the post for momentum.
Within a few minutes he was at the remains of the gates that lead to the palace. Civilians where gathered outside and in the grounds all of them talking in panicked voices.
He leaned casually on one of the gates crossing his legs and waiting for Sade “I win” He cooed happily.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm
Brian who had been busy dealing with Angelina looked into the sky as the Mad Man once again made his entrance. " Theatrics... " He trailed off and looked around at the others. " Looks like this was a loss for you Khaos and Angelina, sorry about that. " He said as he slammed his sword into the ground. He looked up at them and said. " You might want to go with him, he does look a little angry. " He smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm
((Back from my holiday, hopefully this'll do biggrin , sorry it's so long! xp ))

Elizabeth slept against the wall of the training room after exerting herself, until she fell forward as she felt the ground shift around her. Her short nap had refueled her powers, and her remaining spell books fell to the floor as she ran out of the room, finally reaching the opening elevator. She hastily curtsied as the Queen emerged from it, before the others practically ran out of the small box, allowing her to get in and send it to the Palace level.

The others were long gone by the time she left the Palace, gazing around her for a moment as her eyes widened at the glassed over city. She quickly recovered, however, and in moments she was running deep into the city, stopping near the creatures to attack them. Her whisperings caused a nearby lampost to soar through them, tearing down the ranks surrounding her. She could see down another street some of the others fighting, but she was too busy to go and help them.

It seemed to take ages to get rid of the creatures racing towards her, and a few managed to get past the heavy lampost acting as a weapon. In these instances she dropped the makeshift weapon, her whisperings forcing the air inside the creatures to explode outwards. Eventually she managed to break away with only minor gashes and a long cut running down her arm which would turn into an impressive scar, before running down streets until she came to where Renault and Brian were fighting the Sentinel members. She was about to send attacks towards Angelina, who she recognised from the pyramids, but a moment later the Mad Man appeared. She growled at the lost opportunity, wishing she had managed to get there sooner. At the sight of the woman she remembered how she had killed Yukina, trying to hold back her anger as she managed to send a nearby letterbox flying towards her before they retreated.

Kitkat534

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 pm
Evie nibbled on her bottem lip a little as a faint blush spread across her checks. She didn't know how Sai could always be so understanding, but she was glad he did. It would take a little more then that to make her stop feeling guilty, but thanks to Sai she did feel a little better. "I...I guess we both just have something that we're not proud of. I have Nasrin...and you have your need for blood." She said a softly, before smileing a little as a thought came to her. "Does that make me as mad as you and Chesh? With the multiple personalities and all." Evie's blush deepened considerably then, and she look away as a small attempt to hide it. "I...care about you too Sai...alot."

Evie looked over when she heard someone call out Sai's name. Evie's smile widened a little more, "Hi Clara...no I remember you. I'm glad to see that you're okay." Evie said kindly, "And don't worry...I'm me again. Nasrin is safely locked away and unconcious for the moment." It was around that time that the funnel began to form in the middle of the city. "Sai! Clara look out!" Evie called, ducking her head into Sai's chest to avoid the spray of hot glass. She was scared, but the second she heard the Mad Man's voice, her fear tripled. Her gripped Sai's shirt and tightly closed her eyes, half terrified that the Mad Man would come and take her and Nasrin back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm
"It wasn't a challenge at all," Sade said as she slid up behind Sebastian on a ribbon-thin glade of ice. "And, actually, I win." Sade grinned wickedly, glancing up at the beat up group of fighters that was walking in through the broken gates.
Sade walked past Sebastian, trying to get a better look. The smile dropped from her face as they began carrying the wounded and the dead into the courtyard that surrounded the palace.
Sade saw a familiar face among the wounded and rushed to the side of the person who was carrying him.
"Jessie," Sade whispered, staring at the old man in horror. "What did you do?"
Jessie tried to smile but the pain of his ripped open shoulder and bleeding midsection made it more of a grimace. "I had to check on Molly," he gasped.
"Molly!" Sade yelled. "And let me guess, dead?" Sade asked spitefully, wishing he would have forgotten his divorced wife right after the papers had gone through.
He nodded his head with a groan.
Sade threw up her arms in exasperation. "You wouldn't have stayed under there for me?" She asked angrily.
"No," he said and Sade flinched and hung her head, defeated.
"Fine, I'll let you die in peace," Sade said lightly. She began walking back towards the white city, the dragon growing inside her, her anger brimming, and ice flying from her fingertips.
Sade yelled and ice erupted from her mouth, making ice spikes rain down on her and whoever she could feel following her.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm
Renault stopped his heel from striking Khaos's chest and returned to his feet after a series of backflips. He rested beside Brian and lowered the sheild over his face. "Hmph. Are you going to stay, or are you going to go? It's your choice Marcellus." Renault asked as calmly as he could. He seemed be speaking to him as if he were trying to persuade him, but it was far from that. He knew everyone in Sentinel couldn't be reasoned with.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Brian folded his arms as looked up at the two of them. " Regardless, your team is in ruins, sort of like this city. Hows that for ironic. " He said softly. He gripped his sword and placed it back into his sheath. " Renault I'm going to go take care of the injured. " He said as he ran towards the edges of the glassed over section, people on the edge were left in crumbled buildings.

The Mad Man watched as Lena and Lucas were evacuated. He floated back into the air. He smiled widely and laughed thunderously. " Congratulations! You've won this round, however the war isn't over, we will not be beaten so easily. Enjoy your victory in your crumbeling city. Next time..... " He trailed off as he began to sift into smoke vanishing. " I'll butcher you. " His body vanished as did the ground and airborn soldiers, it was to far away for him to transport them all to their Western America base, instead they would be taking refuge in Germany, they needed to recuperate, and Germany did have one of the most advanced scientific research facilities in the world, Lena needed to be repaired.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 am
Serena Elizabeth Rose
Serena murmured in her sleep restlessly. She began to struggle, only making her wounds bleed more. Her nails dug into someone’s flesh. In her dream like state she was having a nightmare, one which consisted of people being killed by her after losing control of her gift. She let out a muffled cry before her eyes flickered open. Pain came creeping back and she realised that she was on Karana’s shoulder. “Where are we?” she whispered her eyes blurred over with tears, “Crying in my sleep? How embarrassing”

Sebastian Lockheart
“I win” Sebastian growled lowly. He shrugged his shoulders and watched Sade speak to some old guy. To his surprise she didn’t help him she just left him to die. “A heart as cold as the ice she controls” He concluded with a smile. He laughed and followed behind Sade “oh ho! Its raining ice!” He muttered in a cheerful tone before summoning fire to act like a umbrella, the ice melted on contact.

“We don’t have enough water!” Sebastian turned on the spot at the woman’s voice, he sighed as he made brief eye contact with her clear blue eyes. She was in a doctors coat and seemed to be very stressed by the open hospital in front of the palace.
“Ill catch up with you sometime Sade” He said bowing “It has been….eventful” He stood up and made his way over to where the woman was.

“You need water ma’am?” Sebastian smiled his red eyes gleaming. Before he let her answer he summoned water from the atmosphere, it swirled in a huge orb, with a few movements of his hands he made it take shape as a huge bath tub. He then formed a gust of icy cold wind and used it to freeze the water. With a small wink to the stunned woman, water poured from the ice taps filling to bathtub made of ice.
“Now…in exchange for such a gift, I ask for a small favour” Sebastian took her hand and kissed her wrist, his fangs brushed against her delicate skin before sinking in. The woman seemed perplexed and to shocked to even do anything.
After a few moments he released her wrist and licked his lips. “Hmm very nice…very pure” He commented gaining a blush from the woman "Dont worry, there is no mark left after I have finished" He commented indicating to her wrist "See? Vampires can be very gentle".
She snapped out of her state and nodded still blushing, she muffled a thanks before filling up a large jug of water.
“So I am now the water boy?” he said raising an eyebrow.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff