7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Neji shocked with wide eyes, he looked at his cousin, who's also got same expression as him. He looked at Carmana's Nobody with a scowl, his darkness generally increasing, which Hinata can sense it as she got up and embraced to his arm. Neji looked at her, realized what he's doing as he sigh and look at what he's doing. Hinata clench to her cousin's left arm as she uses her princess ability to hold the darkness back temporarily, "H-H-H-He's going to be okay... right?" she asked him in worry.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 pm
CARMANA'S NOBODY

he sighed and shrugged "not sure......ccant be sure until tomorrow morning......i suggest we get some sleep until then......one small complication though......the darkness in that crystal i put in his chest is highly unstable......it needs light near it to be able to heal and ballance its power......and the only one here with the light able to do that......is you hinata......meaning you will have to share a room with carmana tonight......dont worry......i will stand guard so nothing happens to either of you ok?"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Both Hyuugas, mostly Hinata, widen their eyes from Carmana's Nobody answers, but Neji started to have bad feelings about this, since Carmana told him that he has feelings with her. "If this kid did something very bad to Hinata-sama, I swear myself that I will knock him dead!" he shouts at him to against it, but he knew he's right, Hinata have to share in the room only in one night. Hinata felt her face turned red, but she couldn't let go of her dear cousin because they are like pea in the pod and possess their strong bonds. "B-B-B-But, N-N-Neji-nii-san-" "Hinata-sama, just for tonight, but tomorrow... we will be in same room as those twins did, remember them." he cut it off and reminded her one music from Kagamine Rin and Len, which she remembered and looked at her cousin with concern. She quietly walked to the room and looked at her cousin, before closing the door, "Good night, Neji-nii-san." "Good night." they said to each other and she closed the door. Hinata walked to the side of the bed, but she felt way too nervous, so she knees to the ground and took Carmana's wrist by her left hand and her right for her head rest as she fell asleep. Neji sat next to the door, where his cousin stayed, just in case he hear her scream and meditate as he fell asleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:03 am
CARMANA

Carmana was sleeping peacefully now that the crystal was in his chest......but the darkness ws spreading......hinata's light was slowing it down greatly though......his armor had retracted into the watch on his right wrist......he drempt of him and hinata again......this time in the garden......they were looking up at the sky and laughing at jokes......then the dream went bad......the ground started to crack and split......hinata fell into the void and was lost forever......the shock woke carmana up with a gasp......he saw the gem in his chest and saw hinata kneeling......he picked her up and set her next to him......he drifted slowly back to sleep......his darkness at a crawl now that hinata was next to him......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

Hyuuga

When the morning came up, Neji first woken up and he have to check on Hinata to make sure nothings bad. He slowly open the door and surprisely see Hinata slept next to Carmana, yet his vein popped out as he quietly walk towards them. He grab her underarm, and slowly moved her out, without waking him up. He's not going to be happy about this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 pm
CARMANA'S NOBODY

Carmana's nobody put a hand on neji's shoulder "you realy should put her back......not for long another hour or 2 and the balance will be set and stable......ok?"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

He looked over his shoulder and gave him a death glare, Neji didn't put Hinata back. Hidden by his shoulder, he smirked a little, "Heh, nice try... whenever I near her, she'll-" it cut him off as Hinata, still sleeping, grab his waist and pull him towards her, she sighed with small blush on her cheek. Neji looked at her then Carmana's Nobody with 'I knew it' look, "... she'll ended up grab and hugging me like I'm her teddy bear." he said it with proud smirk, hinting of blush on his cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:06 pm
CARMANA'S NOBODY

Carmana's nobody looked at neji with an even scaryer death glare "do you want ot see carmana die?!? or worse kill hinata when the darkness takes controll? because thats what is going to happen because you wont put hinata back to let the ballence stablize! i dont want to see him die! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji rose his left eyebrow about it, but Carmana Nobody's glare doesn't effect him. He place his palm on to her stomach and gently push her way close to Carmana, and move her arms away from his waist. "That's impossible, darkness won't kill the princesses of heart, only to weaken them or make them collapps. If Hinata-sama doing it alone, it will weaken her bit fast from her princess power to hold his darkness temperarity, unless there is an another helping her." he told him as he looked at Hinata sleeping peacefully. Hinata, while sleeping, keep on using her pure light to hold Carmana's darkness as the darkness unable to touch her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:58 am
CARMANA'S HEARTLESS

Carmana's nobody was about to make the point that just being in the same room as carmana was all he had asked of hinata and that she didnt have to use her powers......that is he was about to make that point untill he heard chuckling behind him......he turned to see carmana's heartless standing behind him......Carmana's nobody readied his keyblade "what are you doing here carnus?" the heartless smirked "me? im here to kill you james......cant have you AND carmana protecting the princess now can i?" he readied his own keyblade......there was a sound from carmana's room followed by a voice both of them did not expect "......you aint starting this party without me guys......" carmana had wishing star and lightning oblivion ready......he was sweating and un armored......he looked like he could barly stand......let alone fight......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Neji rise his guard to stand behind sleeping Hinata, he listens to Heartless and he doesn't show any emotion. If this gets worst, he have to wake her up and run for it, "If you lay your fingers on Hinata-sama, you will regret it!" he shouts at him and felt his sleeves got tugged, he look over his shoulder and see Hinata waken up and showing sad and ill. He realized the darkness turned greater then they expect to be, he quickly carried her, "Neji... Nii-san..." she spoken weakly to him as he begin to worry. "Hang on tight." he told her and she held him as her arms are around his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:24 pm
CARMANA

Carmana gulped and he and his nobody slashed as one at his heartless......after that all heck broke loose......carmana made sure to controll the fight so it was away from hinata......then......his nobody fell......not dead but hurt badly......he looked at his heartless and rage and corruption took over his mind and his heart......shadows blasted from him as he attacked with an animalistic blood lust  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata felt weaker and weaker from Carmana's dark power rising, even Neji step back to get away from this fight. He's not going to like it, but he have to self-control, "Kid, I would be more careful about your darkness... she's doesn't feel well from great darkness." he said to Carmana calmly and Hinata suddenly fainted on his arm. He held her close for protection, "Great, soon or later, she's will be ended up getting kidnapped from Dark Lords or other villians."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 pm
CARMANA

Carmana nodded and set up a specal lightning wall that blocked darkness from getting to hinata and neji......he kept using his dark power on his heartless...... "TIME TO FINISH YOU OFF!!!!!! SPECAL MOVE!!!!!! LORD CARMANA THUNDERAGA!!!!!!" a lightning blast like no other struck the heartless......but he still managed to get away......the one who had struck had been carmana's 'other' (remember him?) who now sank back into his slumber......carmana helped his nobody up.....the lightning wall vanished......carmana fell to the ground......out cold again......  

Carmana

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces