• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Arigane arived with Aqua still in his arms and he smiles, seeing the latter that goes up to the latter,"I'll catch you if you fall.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

. • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • • × º ° ” ˜ ` ” ° º

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

As Aqua and Arigane arrived at the treehouse, she saw how high it was. Her nerves were shot as soon as she realized that's where she was staying. But she decided to suck it up and figured now was the time to get over her childish fears. She was a keyblade master, she should be able to sleep up high. So Aqua climbed down from Arigane arm's, blushing in the process, and began to climg. She refused to look down, knowing she would stop if she did. She did however, miss a step. That provided her with a miniature heart attack. She gripped onto the ladder for dear life, and redid her footing and began to climb again. She was too afraid to look up, so she just yelled with her eyes shut. "Am I almost up there?"

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane chuckled alittle and he looks at Aqua,"You only climbed about 7 steps...get back down..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

"You have got to be kidding me...." Aqua mumbeled. Then she realized there was no way she was going to be able to climb back down. "Hey Arigane, you'd said you'd catch me if I fell right?" The only way for her to get back down was to fall back into Arigane. There was just no other way. She hoped Arigane would be able to catch her as she let go of the ladder and leaned back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiles, catching her as she landed onto his arms and he smiles, letting her down,"Here...get on my back...I'll carry you to the top.."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua smiled as she felt Arigane's arms catch her. She landed on her feet as he set her down and jumped on his back in a playful way. "I thought you were too old for piggy back rides when you were 10. Here I am, 21 and getting one because I'm too afraid to climb. I'm so pathetic." Aqua laughed as she made herself comfortable on Arigane's back. She shut her eyes tightly and held onto his back for dear life as she waitied for Arigane to begin the climb up to the top.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane smiles, jumping up into the air and landing onto the 2nd floor and he smiles, walking into the Wooden Room where there was a Matress with a blanket on it,"Thank you for flying, Air Olympian..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua was in the tree house before she knew it. But then she smiled and remembered Arigane wasn't exactly normal. She began to pace around the room, looking for something to do. She didn't feel tired yet, but she couldn't go back down. No way was she going back down. So Aqua just looked over at Arigane and sighed. "Arigane, are you even tired yet?" She was about to cross the room, but then she noticed a window. She was defiantly going to stay away from those. Aqua saw nothing in the tree house except for a large mattress, obviously the person who built this hasn't been here for a long time. The entire house was empty, there was no sign that life had been there in ages. Aqua crossed the room to go sit on the mattress and tried to think of something to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane looks outside of the door way, seeing some children playing with wooden swords. 1 had brown hair with a white with blue stripped shirt and the other had White Hair with a yellow and black shirt on. He smiles as he watched them play fight and he sighed, seeing how happy their childhood is going. Arigane felt alone yet again and he sighs, looking down at the children. He never really had a friend yet he trained so many children to make them stronger and can defend themselfs but they always tried to kill him. He felt alone yet again and he didn't know what to do.
He head Aqua's voice, she was woundering if he was tired and he looks at her, bringing up a fake smile and replied,"After that Battle...i could pass out..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua felt saddened by Arigane's depressed state. She would do anything she could to make him happy. But she knew it wasn't possible. He had been through to too much. "Oh well if your tired, here." Aqua rose from the bed and made a arm gesture that signeled that he should take the bed. "You let me have the previous bed, I don't mind." She could tell he was having bad memories, but for once she didn't ask about them. She didn't want to make him remember anything that could be advoided.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

"Thank you...", Arigane looks at the bed, laying on but at the edge, just so that Aqua could get comfertable when she gets tired. He sighs took off his shirt, still thinking about his reunion with his brother, and he fell asleep, his eyes closed with his keyblade close to him so that he could defend himself just incase someone sneaked up on him.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Fighter Aqua

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Α Ϙ Ȕ А

Aqua watched as Arigane fell asleep. It was considerate of him to leave a spot for her, but she wouldn't need it. She didn't plan on sleeping, for she was just wide awake. Aqua had no idea why she was so awake, but she just was. She crossed back towards the entrance and sat in the corner. She toyed with the sash around her waist until she saw the sun slowly begin to rise. Arigane was still asleep, and it felt weird being in the same room while someone was sleeping. She heard Terra rambeling about something like this one day. Something called Twilight, he said. It was about some stupid vampire who sparkeled in the sun and watched some human girl sleep. Aqua thought that was creepy, but here she was doing it. Well, the circumstances were a tad bit different. The vampire did it because he was a creeper, she was only doing it because she was awake. Aqua giggled slightly at her analogy, and waited for the sun to rise compleatly. Maybe nothing would happen today. Maybe she and Arigane could explore Destiny Islands all day and just play around like they were young like they did earlier. All Aqua could do was hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

А Ŗ Ι Ĝ А N Є

Arigane wakes up later in the day and he felt darkness inside the room. He couldn't see Aqua anywhere and he saw heartless appear around him. He grabs his broken keyblade and he swings it at 1 of the heartless, only to be pushed into a wall by the same heartless. As the Heartless grew in numbers, Arigane didn't know what to to. for once in his life, he didn't know what to do. The Heartless jump onto him but then they jumped back and Arigane didn't know what just happened. Arigane then looked at his chest as he felt no heart beat and he growled, thrusting his body at them. He grabs 1 of the Heartless, slamming their face onto the wooden wall and he growls, slamming his foot into a different one's head. He growled as he grabbed his broken keyblade and he thrusted his arm into the air, making thunderbults appear on the blade. He then stabs it's broken blade into a different heartless' chest, making the blade go threw the wooden floor and he absorbs it's darkness into the keyblade, making the keyblade change, making it change into the Twilight Keyblade.
User Image
With each swing, he saw dark liquid spray onto his bare chest and he rawred like a beast, slamming Heartless onto the floor as he watched their faces rip off. He then throws the dead heartless at a different one and they both turn into dark liquid.

Arigane...wasn't...In a good mood.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

goddessofmoon-swaya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm
looks up at the tree house. hello is any up there.  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff