Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Is booty grab limited? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamegod461

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm
So i have reccently been playing booty grab. For exzample if i find one person ,go to there tank with there booty grab game, is there a chance i can play the guy again in a day or so if im lucky enough to see booty grab on the guy again?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Not completely sure what you're asking, but you're able to booty grab from the same person if you're able to find their tank glowing again. n_n  

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:34 pm
Tanks glow for about ten minutes. You can only play once per glow. So if you refresh the page and attempt to play the game again, you'll get an error message that stops you.

But, just as you said, you can play again if you see the tank glow a couple hours later. The tank stopped glowing in between, so the new glow is a completely "new" game. It's not the same one you played a couple hours before.
So, in your example, you could play the tank again a day later if you happen to see it glow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm
      I'd rather not repeat what their saying- cause its true.

If you would like to play more booty grab.
      Mingle in the forums. theres LOTS of people with tanks waiting for you to catch their bootay!

nggrs

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 pm
If you're trying to play the same glow twice, it won't work.
You have an infinite amount of plays!
If a person's tank glows, you play it, the glow is gone, and it comes back after about 15-whatever minutes, you can play the tank again!
(:  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff