Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
zOMG question (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neaca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 am
I've been doing my pink flamingo and garden gnome catching quests when I ended up in the null chamber and I have no idea how to get back to that place. crying Any help would be great! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 am
I know the problem I had it to when I first went to the null chamber sweatdrop But your surrounded by I think 6 huge crystals (besides the one in the middle) move your mouse over the crystals and one should say "Village Greens" then click on that crystal and you will be transfered back to there 3nodding  

KimikoNae

Neaca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm
xNaena
I know the problem I had it to when I first went to the null chamber sweatdrop But your surrounded by I think 6 huge crystals (besides the one in the middle) move your mouse over the crystals and one should say "Village Greens" then click on that crystal and you will be transfered back to there 3nodding

Thank you SO much!!!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 pm
oh and remember when u reach a new place make sure you find the null crystal first so that you can use the crystals in the null~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 pm

What the person above me said 3nodding

You can only use the crystal to go back to a place if you have gone to null through the crystal at the place (for instance, Village Greens or Bill's Ranch).

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games