Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Hello, And thanks! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperDegrassiFan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:48 pm
Thanks to everyone who became my friend and love to show people around.

The only thing I need to know is that:

1. How to get gold easy?
2. How to create a guild and how much does it cost?
3. Am I preety? (jk)
4. How to buy more clothing?
and last but not least,
5. How to go to Virtual Hollywood? (One of my friends wanted me to go there.)

heart heart
heart
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm
Thread moved ^-^

NSTG main > Questions and Assistance

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:03 pm
im gonna answer question number 3...

when you enter the guilds page which under the tab 'forum'

on top will be the list of guilds you are in~

if you scroll down you will see commander leon and a few options under him...there should a button that allows you to make a guild~

and it cost 20000g...yea that much~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:55 pm
Oh yes, you're cute! To get gold, the easiest way is to play Booty Grab using Dolphinmania. Just click on [play] for one that says "Glowing for..." and after it is down counting down from 5, use your mouse to "run" across the bottom of the screen to catch as many coins as you can. For more details on how to play, see Booty Grab Guide (don't worry that it moved, this thread still has the best description of how to play the game).

Buying more clothing is easy. There are shops you can buy clothes at for often very reasonable prices. Just click "Shops" in the navigation bar under your avatar at the top of this page. Then "Enter" a shop, and be sure to visit all the shops to see what they offer. Beware the Cash shop, Phin Phang and MTV as those shops do not use gold to buy things but require real money (Gaia Cash). OR you can visit the Marketplace (a menu item under "Shops") where you can buy all kinds of things, some not even available in the shops (though those tend to cost much more).

Virtual Hollywood is found in the "World" menu at the bottom left side. Enjoy!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 am
Another quick note about gold;;

If you haven't noticed it yet, you get gold from doing almost anything on gaia. You're awarded small amounts of it just from surfing, posting in the guilds and forums, commenting on profiles, and more ^o^ I'm online for usually half a day, if not longer, and make around 500g-1000g just from browsing around.

So you see, making gold here on gaia is easy. Some of it might take some time, but you'll reach your goal eventually biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 am
Thanks, AND IT COST THAT MUCH? Dang.

And dont you mean question 2 0.o?  

SuperDegrassiFan

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm
I just wanted to add a note about clothing.

Sometimes you can get specific items for free. Here are some things to keep in mind:

Own an aquarium with at least one fish and feed your fish each day. You can get free items and gold by clicking the "overseer."

Collect the Daily Chance cart found on the main landing pages (home, my gaia, shops, etc.). It sometimes gives out clothing items.

Gaia holds a lot of site-wide events. They're announced in the announcements. You can often earn special event items for participating in the event. The items usually range from something you can obtain quickly to other items that might take a few hours to obtain. The next Gaia event that should appear is the Summer Event.

Read the announcements and watch for Sponsor Quests. You can earn free items just by watching a movie trailer, voting in a poll, answering a quiz or doing other measly tasks.
The newest sponsor item is from Secret. All you have to do is enter the prom world and talk to the NPC to obtain a special dress.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/mediacontest/secretprom2010

Usually the links for free sponsor items stop working after a while. This thread lists a lot of links that still work so it's a good way to gain a few items to boost your starting wardrobe.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/free-item-archive-updated-06-04-10/t.60360869/?_gaia_t_=3934

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm
DachshundLovelyLover
Thanks, AND IT COST THAT MUCH? Dang.

And dont you mean question 2 0.o?

sorry about that sweatdrop ...but dont worry.....if you post it somewhere asking for donations people would gladly help...BUT DO NOT BEG!!! I REPEAT DO NOT BEG!!!...but instead to ask its better to get it your own...its always more sincere that way~well good luck...inform us went you make a guild~  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

nggrs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm
      1. How to get gold easy? Posting or playing booty grab in my opinion. to play booty grab go around in forums; and look in peoples signatures. sometimes theres a tank glowing- click that to play and earn alotta gold- quick!
      2. How to create a guild and how much does it cost? Go to guilds and start from there. it should have a guide set up for you! it costs 2o,ooo gold. good luck!
      3. Am I preety? (jk) Why, yes. yes you are xD
      4. How to buy more clothing? Go to the shops. or click Shops directory to find the lovely characters of Gaia waiting to sell clothes of any of your liking! Or go to the marketplace to buy a 5oogg trading pass. this allows you to trade with other gaians and to sell and buy things in the most amazing market place! all runned by your fellow gaians!
      and last but not least,
      5. How to go to Virtual Hollywood? (One of my friends wanted me to go there.) Go to world- other spaces - virtual holly wood.
      pick your server- and then the room. and then your there.

Good luck!

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff