I don't know if everyone got this message, but:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm
After a lot of consideration, I have decided it's time for me to leave Gaia. I'll be sorting everything out, saying my goodbyes and such over the next week or so, so in that time, if you believe you're capable and worthy of running this guild, please let me know. I don't want payment or anything like that, I just want to know that the guild is in good hands. It's a relatively low maintenance guild, just the occasional missed thread, or new member drive, but it's my baby. I was given it to take care of after the last owner quit a few years ago, and it'd be a shame to see it die.

This may not be a permanent departure, but at the least, it will be an indefinite hiatus. Thanks to everyone for all the laughs and fun. I've had a great time with you all.

Thanks again,
Tom  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 am
If nobody else is willing to step up, I'd be happy to take it. I believe I am capable of managing a guild, having done so before. If someone more qualified wants to take it, that's fine and I won't complain, but otherwise I'm ready to take this responsibility whenever you're ready to give it to me.

I pointed out before that I would be going into the military soon, or at least I think I mentioned that, however there has been a change of plans. I found another way into college and so will be around longer than I thought. I mention this to explain that I don't believe I will have any problem with not having time to get online, not only do I have plenty of time to I can do so daily and still log off with everything done leaving me with little/nothing left to do.  

Lord Alucard Ere Casanova

Romantic Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

anjelkake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 am
gonk Even though i don't really log in anymore, this makes me sad, maybe cause you're my bud and i met you through this guild. I dunno, i thought you'd be a die hard Gaian forever! If whoever takes over would let me stay as a mod i'd be grateful, Id love it to be me but im just not online enough anymore!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm
I would also be willing to take it. It would be a good motivation to kick my booty into posting more.  

gorramKayna
Vice Captain

Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces