Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
I had a dream... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 pm
I dreamt that I had wings, and I was flying with Fang and the flock. At some point I became Max and I had a breakdown. I left Fang in charge, and when I returned, Angel and Nudge had disappeared. Fang lost them. So, we went looking, and a farmer saw us and shot at me. I flew up, but an enormous stack of papers blocked my way, so I had to dig through. When I did, I was in an office, without wings. But as soon as I left, I was back to being a winged bird kid. Then it ended.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 pm
omg i had i dream that i had wings too! and i was flying with max and the flock! it was so awesome, i mean ya we wer on a rescue mission to go save angel, it was the angel expirement but with me included! lol it was amazing! i flew with them and everything! flying was so much fun! and then ari and the erasers came and i actualy kicked a**! and in reality i cant lol so that was cool too. and then we wer flying again, we saved angel, then we wer flying around in the night sky and flew past the moon like in the movie E.T. , and we wer soaring high in the sky, max and fang wer together as a couple and stuff, and i hung out with iggy, and the gasman and all of them! so we wer all talking and stuff, fang didnt realy say much haha, but then my mom woke me up so i was all po'd that morning at her and she didnt even kno y til i told her at lunch lol it was an amazing dream biggrin heart heart  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm
I wish I had a dream like that... i cant even remember my last dream... *sigh* luckies  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:07 pm
GAH gonk Lucky, I've only had one short dream about them and I wasn't even flyin' or fightin', I was Max and they were back in their house in Colorado and I woke up from sleeping and someone said for me to do something but I said "I'll do it tomorrow." and I went back to sleep and then I woke up again and the house was filled with some sort of gas and everyone was unconscious and I said "Crap." and started to fall back asleep but was struggling against it then just as I closed my eyes a voice laughed and said, "Nighty Night." And then I woke up for real. Not a satisfying dream. But as for yours Poppy north That sounds freaking awesome.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 am
I have the occaisional dream that I am flying. But then I fall... -___-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 am
You guys don't seem to get it. I have very realistac, very vivid dreams. Being shot at isn't a good thing when you have those.

As for the flying part, it's no big deal. I do that all the time, acually. I want to fly back to this amazing spot that I visited once, but so far I don't realize I'm dreaming quick enough to do so.

But flying is a common thing for me, so no biggie, really. I'm amazed I was acually able to fly properly this time, because half the time I try really hard to flap my wings and I lift an inch off the ground and fall. It has to be involentary(sp?) for it to work properly.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm
Ohhhhhh, yeah being shot at would be suck-ish in vivid dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:39 pm
Believe me, it does. But I really just want to become lucid and visit my dream spot.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

iiwuvcookiies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 am
hey wanna get rich ? i can tell u a website tht u put ur info in and it makes gold 4 u!! want to? well here it is : Click this and tell the truth or u wont get gold.

RESPOND BACK.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:01 am
I had an awesome dream last night.They grafted wings onto me at my school and made me stay in the schoolyard with some of my friends and teachers so I can practice flying. So this lady comes down from a helicopter and asked me if I needed a place to stay, and for free and I autimatically flip her the bird. She flies off in her helicopter, so I fly up to her. There's this lady in a jetpack flying in midair (? She came out of nowhere) and she's all like 'You can't fly!' and I remember saying some choice words and swooping up higher to the helicopter, but then the wind picks down and I go back to the ground. It was awesome because I could almost feel the wind in my face. But it was really weird at the same time, since i was in front of all these people... sweatdrop  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 pm
iiwuvcookiies
hey wanna get rich ? i can tell u a website tht u put ur info in and it makes gold 4 u!! want to? well here it is : Click this and tell the truth or u wont get gold.

RESPOND BACK.

You, miss, have no right in being here. Do not attempt to scam others the way you tried to scam me. You're such a scumbag. Get out of my thread or I'll contact a mod.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am
a friend told me about a dream where maximum ride was in her bathtub.i think. might have been her bathroom.  

Azure Chaos Goddess

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:09 am
PoppyNorth324
iiwuvcookiies

RESPOND BACK.

You, miss, have no right in being here. Do not attempt to scam others the way you tried to scam me. You're such a scumbag. Get out of my thread or I'll contact a mod.

She posted this in the Freedom RP as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 pm
*twitch* I hate people who try to scam others.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Same. And it's stupid to try, since Gaia warns you when your leaving the site if you click a link.  
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff