==For The New People==

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 pm
as you are currently aware,this guild is kinda dead at the moment,some of our characters have not been showing up on account of "Life",but that doesnt mean you join this guild and never post in it,we want our Guild to be active and if your not gonna be active then there's the door...please follow our rules and we will get along just fine..if you dont then you may have to be taken deep under Mord Hause and well......you get the idea,so have fun and keep posting and try very hard not to be Dildos'....this Hause is a "d***o Free" Hause and you must respect that.....  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:23 pm
Well said, Nathan, well said. Yes, people, the Haus is somewhat dead these days, and we're trying to make it not so. Unfortunately, that means that you lazy bums have to get off your metaphorical asses and get to being active. Don't be shy, we're mostly nice in here! Unless you're a d***o. We don't take kindly to dildos in this establishment. So TYPE, you futhermuckers, TYPE! There's all manner of s[riff]t to do, and there can always be more!

Just a little message from your friendly neighborhood Murderface's girlfriend. 3nodding  

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:28 pm
thank you Kaz..if you should need anything and myself or Muderface isnt here,direct your questions to AgentKaz,if you do not feel that she can answer your Dildoic questions,you may submit them in the form of a written PM and sent to me where i will look it over and take said "Questions" into consideration before i make an answer cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:34 pm
Yes, I'm quite capable of answering your questions. Of course, said questions should be asked in a civil manner. Or else. I do know where Murderface keeps his knife collection and I do have access to it.

But, of course, I'll have no need for such things, right, people? wink You'll certainly ask me things like HOW DO I SHOT WEB without trying to threaten or act stupid, correct?  

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm
yet again this is why we have a *Dunn Dunnn Dunna Dunnnnah* dare i say it? a "Rules And Regulations" Thread,which has a vury unique threads titled,"Forum Rules & Regulations",Le Gasp!!! it can't be!! but YES!! it is true!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm
SHOCK AND AWE!

Rules?

REGULATIONS?

What manner of f[riff]kery is this?

No, but seriously, guys. Be cool, and all will be well. 3nodding  

AgentKaz

Fashionable Glitch

24,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:55 pm
yeah cause no one wants to be in violation "Faggotry" these days in Mordhaus,that gets you a Grade A Beat Down courtesy of 4 of our best Klokateers cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm
ah, do not worry my fellow klokateers!
with the new eps. for season 3 and the upcoming season 4...

these corpses will be sure to crawl and jitter with life yet again...
for the moment, blame life, boredom and the economy cuz they are all as$holes!  

VaIkyrie Rising

Menacing Shoujo

totally not Toki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm
- looks down pitifully, twiddles thumbs-

well, it's a funny story, actually....... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:36 pm
totally not Toki
- looks down pitifully, twiddles thumbs-

well, it's a funny story, actually....... sweatdrop
does it involve a monkey?