Submit

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm
welcome my fellow RAWR animals. we r making RAWR better than ever. ok now first i want u all to follow this profile and post it here. all who do not post will be the ones who's ideas don't get used. any ideas that are put in the profile i am about to describe will 100% be published unless they violate the gaia rules. here is the profile format:

Username:

Interest:

What u want to have in the guild:

anything u feel the guild is lacking:

favorite topics:

what you like to see for a roleplay:

anythign else u need to tell me:

jus follow this format and ur ideas will be put in the guild's structure. i will open a forum like this every month so we can update quickly. i will put another one of these on june 30th. and the august 30th and so forth.please hurry and post cuz i will be checking by next weekend  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 am

Username:
raisedpassion or "Rp" for short.

Interest: Mountainbiking, extreme pain, anything in which life isnt garunteed.

What u want to have in the guild: I want an active guild with over a thousand members with different types of activities such as RP, contests, stories, random acts of stupidity, etc, in which everyone is free to do what they want and activily participates without constant primers from a certain 3 or 4 people.

anything u feel the guild is lacking: CONTENT. Different ppl have tried with the charity, the contests, and the RP, non of it took and I'm not really sure why. We need new content on the forums... hopefully something new will catch fire with the guild. Right now, the only REAL active content on the forums is "lack of participation" topics. I am trying to transition the guild from focusing on the problem to creating and implementing solutions. (such as this topic you came up with Xemo, again, good job).

favorite topics: The saffire tears charity. It was alot of work getting my wife to agree to bring it to RAWR. After she did, there was all this drama about her stealing RAWR's money which was great entertainment. It has gone on to receive like half the posts of all RAWR postings period, making it by far the most active topic in RAWR. "topics" means more than one, so....... Check out "nonesense" under the nonsense subforum. This would be RAWR at its best, or worst, well, at least RAWR in it's true form for all intents and purposes.

what you like to see for a roleplay: I can't really answer that, I'm an uber-noob to RP. Maybe something where we have to attack flying desks.... idk.... whatever it is, in the spirit of RAWR it would have to be wierdly possessed and something totally original. With the creative talent we have here, that shouldnt be too hard.... Just look at the name "RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies" You think I could come up with that s**t myself?

Yes... indeed.... Flying Desk bosses that spit homework at you.... only way to defeat them would be to um.... rub peanut butter on their feet cuz it tickles and they cant fly if they are laughing.... um.... no wait, nevermind, scratch that, i think i just need to quit now lolz. but then again, the idea has sort of a mad genius to it. A stand up comic might be able to get a desk laughing... but what would a desk find funny? and what does a desk have for a mouth? you cant laugh without a mouth right??

ok i quit.

anythign else u need to tell me: Good job so far. We need more ppl with your type of spirit. Just don't go and get egotistical on me.

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:36 pm
first off I dont know how I will do this without
plagiarizing so much of raised's post

Username: seiko L

Interest: anime/manga kingdom hearts longboarding anything that will actually make me think Im close to death

What u want to have in the guild:Members and thats the easy part the hard part is finding ones that will participate in large discussions and invite their own friends and stay active

anything u feel the guild is lacking: activities that appeal to everyone like something with flying desks ^_^.

favorite topics: sapphire tears charity, I think its the most random part of the guild.

what you like to see for a roleplay: something that someone else
picks out, I rather like raised's Rp.

anythign else u need to tell me:I'm not sure. ...... I enjoyed this survey, Oh and you smell of manure  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

Username:black_leather_biker_chick

Interest:Cemeteries, frogs, snakes, Native American folklore and artifacts, American Pit-bull Terriers, Pirates,Masquerade Balls, just to name a few.

What you want to have in the guild: An actively random guild

anything u feel the guild is lacking: Activity..though it has picked up quite a bit since my threat.

favorite topics: Sapphire Tears Charity, because I love to help people in need.

what you like to see for a roleplay: I don't really role play much anymore...lost my creativity when certain things in life happened.

anything else u need to tell me:I can be quite brash at times, and I do not like to have my Authority questioned. Other then that I am fairly easy to get along with ^_^

User Image

But I do not embrace it

black_leather_biker_chick

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm

User Image

Username:black_leather_biker_chick

Interest:Cemeteries, frogs, snakes, Native American folklore and artifacts, American Pit-bull Terriers, Pirates,Masquerade Balls, just to name a few.

What you want to have in the guild: An actively random guild

anything u feel the guild is lacking: Activity..though it has picked up quite a bit since my threat.

favorite topics: Sapphire Tears Charity, because I love to help people in need.

what you like to see for a roleplay: I don't really role play much anymore...lost my creativity when certain things in life happened.

anything else u need to tell me:I can be quite brash at times, and I do not like to have my Authority questioned. Other then that I am fairly easy to get along with ^_^

User Image

But I do not embrace it

I question your authority bwahahahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 am

User Image

You may not want to do that. I hold the power!!!! To destroy you with frogs!

User Image

But I do not embrace it

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 am
jus here to say that i will be checking before the raid tomorrow. i want to announce it before the raid so that they akk will know wats coming. please try to get some more members to post cuz this is really gonna help and thanks for posting this far u guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:50 pm

User Image

User Image

But I do not embrace it

i can counter with little shadow heartless  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 am
xXemo_sheenXx
jus here to say that i will be checking before the raid tomorrow. i want to announce it before the raid so that they akk will know wats coming. please try to get some more members to post cuz this is really gonna help and thanks for posting this far u guys.
In the past, NOBODY checked the forum before the raid, so lets hope history doesn't repeat itself mkay? lolz....

Just in case they DO check: thanks to seiko-l's mega-donation, we will hold a screenshot challenge. Best screenshot from the raid takes home a prize.

The way it works: Take screenshots during the raid, you have a couple of days to edit, paint, frame, whatever, to get it right.... post it to the contest thread BY Sunday, 12pm, Eastern. The guild has a week to vote on their favorite shot. Most popular wins a kewl prize.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm
well actually i jus now got the weirdest thought. is it me or does it seem like we're the only ones in the guild. black, you, seiko, and me seem to be the only one i can sense through my mind. its weird though. maybe RAWR is close to dying but no one sees it yet. i'd better speed up reconstruction and fast!  

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 pm
either way im sure we will have new recruits by the end of the raid  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 pm
seiko L

User Image

User Image

But I do not embrace it

User Image

Kind of hard to do when I am a Heartless Archangel.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:23 pm

User Image

It isn't dieing..there have been a few others who have posted and a couple new faces to RAWR ^_^

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm
if u say so but so far no one other us r posting their ideas and this was my first step to reconstruction. raised, can u send a clan announcement telling them to post their ideas in the "new age of RAWR" forum?  

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm
seiko L

User Image

User Image

But I do not embrace it

User Image

Kind of hard to do when I am a Heartless Archangel.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

but i am a nobody i can control the darkness and other nobodys  
Research and Development of the Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out