Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Random Mass Effect Pics Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:46 pm
Well, got the idea while looking for funny Mass effect pics for here. So whatever funny/odd/etc. Mass Effect related pics you find/make/etc., post 'em here.

Here's two I recently made:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm
Thane's looking good wink  

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:09 pm
He's just chillin' like a villain.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^This is how I am in ME2.

User Image  

Demon Days
Captain

Demon Days
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

For you Soren. wink  

hannah_is_here

Magical Mage

11,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Heckler 50

X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm
Demon Days

User Image

NO NO NO!!!! NOT HORATIO!!!!! If Tali's mask suddenly showed Horatio- I'd shoot her. Sorry Tali. But it is funny how the next one: YEEEAAAAHHH  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Demon Days
User Image

User Image

I dont care what you all say. Horatio = love.

Omg, I love all these photos <3. They make me laugh, especially Demon’s second photo about Shepard and his important mission to save the universe…in the dance club

KrimzonSpartan

X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm
KrimzonSpartan
Demon Days
User Image

User Image

I dont care what you all say. Horatio = love.

Omg, I love all these photos <3. They make me laugh, especially Demon’s second photo about Shepard and his important mission to save the universe…in the dance club

I'll admit, I laughed.

But "Horatio=love"? Is this really coming from the same person who obsesses over deadpool? He has no emotion, and as you can see by the comics, he's so cheesy!!!! He says some stupid line, puts on his billionth pair of sunglasses, and then the theme song plays. He never has any emotion, and he runs into buildings with suspects/ murderers IN FRONT of the swat team (or whatever the heck they are. Right now, my brain isn't on. It's summer. biggrin ) without even a BULLET PROOF VEST on!!!! Not to mention the million times he'll touch evidence without gloves on...
I just hate how at the end of each episode he'll put on his sun glasses and stand in some stupid pose. HE'S NOT SUPERMAN!!!

Sorry, I just turned my comment into a rant. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm
Oh my lol  

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 pm
At least CSI:NY wasn't brought up. Dear god, do NOT get me started on that s**t.

And Tali is really my Kai-Kai? I knew he cared enough to come join me! But wait, what happened to the real Tali?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm
Hm it would fit seeing as you don't seem to see Tali and Kaidan at the same time. Most logical explanation for what happened here would be that Tali was in the engine room of the original Normandy the whole time so she die, and then Kaidan discovered and repaired her suit over the next few years. Curious how it would be to live as Tali he decided to wear her suit and take over her life.  

Balvyne

Gracious Phantom

KrimzonSpartan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm
Hey I don’t obsess over Deadpool…that much.

Yes, Horatio=love. Why? Its BECAUSE he's so cheesy! I laugh so hard every time I watch that show, and I know CSI:Miami is supposed be all serious but I just see it as a comedy. Probably my most favorite scene in the series is when Frank and Horatio find a bomb in this car that they've got in evidence. Frank freaks out but Hortatio is all chill and says that he’ll handle it. So there's four minutes on the clock and he somehow has enough time to make it out of the station, onto the freeway and into some random empty parking lot. He gets out, starts walking then car EXPLODES epically behind him just as he's putting on those famous sunglasses and goes "Burn baby burn." I about died. Its like watching Captain Kirk vs Gom. Its so bad its hysterical. Plus I love his voice, no matter how emotionless :3

Oh gawwwd. I would hope that there’s a Renegade interrupt should Kaiden end up being underneath that mask. I’d be so pissed. “WTF?! I though you DIED! D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm
that much?

I don't remember that scene, but it sounds funny (although it would be funnier if he died in the explosion *cough* ). You do have a point. I die sometimes at the end of an episode when he makes some pose or something. Do you have any idea what season or episode that scenes from. I gotta see it. XD.  

X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

X_Valentine_Lovegood_X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:54 pm
soren_alenko
At least CSI:NY wasn't brought up. Dear god, do NOT get me started on that s**t.

And Tali is really my Kai-Kai? I knew he cared enough to come join me! But wait, what happened to the real Tali?

CSI: Ny isn't nearly as cheesy as Miami. It doesn't have Horatio! I cant rant about it nearly as much.  
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff