Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
A little contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legion The Dark

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:44 pm
Ok, not only will this be good for you but good for me. I need a new look for one of my Original characters named Legion.

User Image

this is him when he first starts out but after a stupid choice he makes he gets himself killed. After a wile i decided to bring him back but slowly by a stage of rebirth or...reincarnation..how ever you look at it.

User Image

this is the newest Legion. so..heres the contest part...make a tektek of what he would look like once hes skin grows back and everything. Post tekteks here.

Due to people asking (not in a bad way) im adding this to the post...
The prize. depending on what i think of the avi it could be one of two things, either a Item or Gold.

The minimal gold give out is 50k and the highest will be 100k. Items i'll give away are as followed...

Full Otami Armor
Easter 2k10 Gambino Egg
Elemental Wings

either the gold or item can be won, best tektek wins.

EDIT: Yea...when I say full otami armor..i mean just the armor, not the weapons...might seem a bit of a rip off, but i'll be doing more contests like this where you can win shizzle  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm
No takers?  

Legion The Dark

Legion The Dark

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:43 pm
oh yea, just a few rules...only one submitting, so make it count, and no spamming/ dissing others  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm
Okay, before I make a tektek, I need you to explain one thing:
What do you mean, "Your character named Legion"?
Is this just your idea of your avatar, or do you use your avatar as a pictorial description of your character in an RP?

Afi_Kino

Legion The Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am
Trey the Red Rebel
Okay, before I make a tektek, I need you to explain one thing:
What do you mean, "Your character named Legion"?
Is this just your idea of your avatar, or do you use your avatar as a pictorial description of your character in an RP?

Well me and my friend are trying to make a manga sorta and we use tektek for the looks, also helps for online Rp's and what not.

Basicly hes my Original character whos one of the main villens, dies, but the powers that be wont let him die easily. so for a chance to win something nice (and i mean nice) just compare the old pic with the new and try to imagen what a new look would be for him, and i dont know the answer yet myself but...yea...everyone wins

Also, i do use them as Avis sometimes, they aint cheep half the time either...like the first pic of him would cost over 3mill in gaia gold =_=  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 am
This sounds like fun, but I think there are a few more things you should clear up in your main post. For example, a set range of what amount of gold said person would get if they were to 'win', or a few specific items. That would probably get a lot more people to try this.

Also, a quick note - I'm unable to view the first image of your character -_-;; its probably just my computer, but it might give me a better idea to work off of if I were to create an avatar for you.

asmindys

Sparkly Phantom

Legion The Dark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 am
The Zexy Log
This sounds like fun, but I think there are a few more things you should clear up in your main post. For example, a set range of what amount of gold said person would get if they were to 'win', or a few specific items. That would probably get a lot more people to try this.

Also, a quick note - I'm unable to view the first image of your character -_-;; its probably just my computer, but it might give me a better idea to work off of if I were to create an avatar for you.

ok, firstly check out this link this might work
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/0909/d09/1415/bff3638.png

Secondly i updated the top with basically what you could win.

and lastly, sorry for all the errors i made, in my defense i DID think of this at a late hour  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games