Submit

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 am
i know i probably am not allowed to post new topics but i believe this will solve ur inactive member problem.i honestly blame the forums for the inactive members. no offense but those forums don't really interest all of us. we can be an animal guild and have stuff that doesn't really relate to the animals. maybe some new adventure rps and maybe we should have gatherings and parties. also i think that is unfair for u ban those who have not posted. did u ever think that they might be busy and can't post at the moment. that is not the case for all but it is for some. jus contact ur inactive members with a pm and give them a time limit to post or allow them to explain y they cannot post within time limit and set a date for it. if they do not post within that date then it'd be fair to ban them and again forgive me if i am posting where i should not. oh and u should leave this forum up so that people can post their ideas about some stuff they would want to see in the guild. if u do then post will skyrocket and ur guild will jumping with popularity  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

The thing is anyone could of posted any topic they wanted to...they just didn't. We had suggested RP's and such that was why there is a place for them...but no one but L decided to create one. We tried to have games and contests as well a charity...yet very few to no one posted again. So I am not sure its the topics so much as people just do not care. As to those who haven't posted...they have been on for weeks to months and have not posted a single time. I never said I would get rid of the ones who have posted...just the ones who have not which is quite a few. I do not want to get rid of them that is why I gave a warning in case there were those who still wanted to be apart of RAWR.

I feel as if I am being quite fair about this and I know real life can kick in it has for raised and I, but we are still trying to keep RAWR alive.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

black_leather_biker_chick

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:11 pm
Actually, Black took the whole ban thing on by herself. It was a surprise to me too. I'm still against banning for inactivity, but I'm happy to see a RAWR member take initiative with the guild.

Me, I'm coming down off 12 nights straight at work, plus 100-150 miles bicycled a week, plus the computer business, plus church, I've been busy. It came down to only seiko-L, black, and I posting in RAWR, finally I threw in the towel and let a dying guild die, and on to more fruitful things.

But black's coming banning has got 4 ppl showing activity, and a new vice captain, all in one day, whereas nobody has posted in about a month.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:36 pm
xXemo_sheenXx
i know i probably am not allowed to post new topics but i believe this will solve ur inactive member problem.i honestly blame the forums for the inactive members. no offense but those forums don't really interest all of us. we can be an animal guild and have stuff that doesn't really relate to the animals. maybe some new adventure rps and maybe we should have gatherings and parties. also i think that is unfair for u ban those who have not posted. did u ever think that they might be busy and can't post at the moment. that is not the case for all but it is for some. jus contact ur inactive members with a pm and give them a time limit to post or allow them to explain y they cannot post within time limit and set a date for it. if they do not post within that date then it'd be fair to ban them and again forgive me if i am posting where i should not. oh and u should leave this forum up so that people can post their ideas about some stuff they would want to see in the guild. if u do then post will skyrocket and ur guild will jumping with popularity

i know i probably am not allowed to
Stop right there.... lol.... Your allowed to do just about anything you want. RAWR was never intended to have a "leader", or rules, but be a pack of animals ACTING like animals. Here in RAWR, you are encouraged to follow your instincts.

we can be an animal guild and have stuff that doesn't really relate to the animals. maybe some new adventure rps and maybe we should have gatherings and parties.

Ok you do that and I'll put my money where your mouth is. I'll make you a crewmember / mod, you make up whatever threads you want, if you need a subforum or two, you've got it, if you need to send announcements to the guild, PM me what you need sent and I'll take care of you. Also, as a crewmember, you will be able to invite new members to the guild.

also i think that is unfair for u ban those who have not posted.
Black is not banning ppl who havent posted. Black is banning ppl who have shown no interest in the guild in any way, EVER.

oh and u should leave this forum up so that people can post their ideas about some stuff they would want to see in the guild.
Most all threads have been left up. This one will be too.

I will be PMing this to you to make sure you get this. I hope you accept the invitation to become part of the crew and apply your ideas with RAWR.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:50 pm
black_leather_biker_chick
Death may surround me......

User Image

The thing is anyone could of posted any topic they wanted to...they just didn't. We had suggested RP's and such that was why there is a place for them...but no one but L decided to create one. We tried to have games and contests as well a charity...yet very few to no one posted again. So I am not sure its the topics so much as people just do not care. As to those who haven't posted...they have been on for weeks to months and have not posted a single time. I never said I would get rid of the ones who have posted...just the ones who have not which is quite a few. I do not want to get rid of them that is why I gave a warning in case there were those who still wanted to be apart of RAWR.

I feel as if I am being quite fair about this and I know real life can kick in it has for raised and I, but we are still trying to keep RAWR alive.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

i understand u r trying to keep rawr alive but may i point out that if by getting rid of members it will keep rawr alive then things aren't very normal. as i was informed there is no leader here so technically the power of blacklisting or banning people is not yours to use nor is it anyone. i don't disagree that some people should be banned but i disagree that all who have not posted shoulld be banned. i understand i am free to say as i please but i still have respect for u 2 since u both are able to keep this guild in motion. now its understandable that u think ur being fair but in ur view it doesn't matter whether its fair or not. ur not affected by banning ur so-called "inactive" or "uninterested" members. i do have one suggestion though. maybe one of u should take charge as leader. it makes no sense for u to have to go through this. u have vice captains so use them more often cuz some of them r jus relaxing. i am just a member but i will personally help u both. i'll contact everyone who hasn't posted by pm. i'll solve this problem. u 2 jus rest easy. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 pm
xXemo_sheenXx

i understand u r trying to keep rawr alive but may i point out that if by getting rid of members it will keep rawr alive then things aren't very normal. as i was informed there is no leader here so technically the power of blacklisting or banning people is not yours to use nor is it anyone. i don't disagree that some people should be banned but i disagree that all who have not posted shoulld be banned. i understand i am free to say as i please but i still have respect for u 2 since u both are able to keep this guild in motion. now its understandable that u think ur being fair but in ur view it doesn't matter whether its fair or not. ur not affected by banning ur so-called "inactive" or "uninterested" members. i do have one suggestion though. maybe one of u should take charge as leader. it makes no sense for u to have to go through this. u have vice captains so use them more often cuz some of them r jus relaxing. i am just a member but i will personally help u both. i'll contact everyone who hasn't posted by pm. i'll solve this problem. u 2 jus rest easy. ^^

Ya, ok, thats fine, you understood my instructions on how to sort the members list right? the ones with ZERO, aside from ones I pointed out to Black that show activity in the towns, will be banned, so feel free to contact all zero's in the list. Send me a list of the members you've contacted so that I know who to follow up on and who not to. (Like I said, not all zero's on the forum are being cut, some have shown activity elsewhere in the guild.)

Members who have already been banned were members from BEFORE RAWR WAS RAWR and should'nt be contacted.

If you get technical, and i mean REALLY technical, I am the founder and leader of RAWR. I started RAWR without a leadership position, which was total confusion. I stepped up into a father-like position where I work to eliminate confusion, keep RAWR working constructively and heading in the right direction while allowing RAWR the freedom to be completely insane.

I take care of most of the technical stuff in the background like contests and crew members working together to create a better RAWR. I've given several hundred thousand so far in contest prizes also, and expect to give more. I usually try very hard to keep no single person other than black from knowing just how much I do for this guild.

And usually, I lead by putting someone ELSE in the front while I can be in the background concentrating on making sure everything goes ok. For example, Black working on the banning in the forefront while you and I talk in the background to give these people just ONE LAST CHANCEEEE to be part of a kikass guild.

But if you talk to ANYONE about me being "leader or RAWR", i'll deny it. The idea of RAWR having a leader is backwards to its philosophy.

btw, good job on the announcement post you made with the form about what ppl want from the guild. Thats a step in the right direction. (I hope you dont mind that I edited it to include one additional question stemming from seiko-L)

Black and I are troubled for CONTENT on the RAWR forum. any ideas?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Research and Development of the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces