Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
I am REALLY ticked right now!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:42 pm
This random guy posted a comment on my profile. I could tell he was athest because he posted satin rules and God sucks. I hate people who do this because it is really low. stressed Grrrrrr stressed  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 pm
Don't let it get to you. If you let it get to you then that means he got what he wanted.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 pm
I KNOW! Post on his "Jesus loves you, and wants to save you!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm
or just show compassion, its in Mathew were we must show compassion, and not hate cause God told us love our enemies. His saying is How can I love you if you can't love your enemy."That why you should show compassion and let it go.  

Axzaki Heroki

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Some one did that to me a while back and I got upset but I also laughed and then I felt bad for that person. I replied back and told them I'm sorry they felt that way and that I will pray that their heart could be softened so they could receive the love of Jesus.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:01 pm
Riku Elmwick
This random guy posted a comment on my profile. I could tell he was athest because he posted satin rules and God sucks. I hate people who do this because it is really low. stressed Grrrrrr stressed

Why is it you can tell he's atheist by his posting 'satin rules and God sucks.'? Just because he doesn't believe in our God, doesn't mean he is an atheist. It just means he doesn't believe in our god.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Traumatized Dollie

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:06 pm
:/ 99.9% chance that he's nothing more than a troll, hun. Just report the comment to a moderator, and move on.

And that doesn't automatically make him an atheist, dear. Most atheists I've met are very respectful of theists such as ourselves.
Stereotyping like that will get you no further than rock bottom.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Kyramud
Riku Elmwick

Why is it you can tell he's atheist by his posting 'satin rules and God sucks.'? Just because he doesn't believe in our God, doesn't mean he is an atheist. It just means he doesn't believe in our god.

I looked at his profile and he said he was a satinist. So I guess he's no atheist. Still...  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

41truth

7,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Hes trying to get you mad. Plus if he doesnt know that loving god is a btter path than he needs help.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm
Dire Sensar
Hes trying to get you mad. Plus if he doesnt know that loving god is a btter path than he needs help.
confused A person having a different belief than you does not mean they "need help", dear.  

Traumatized Dollie

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:41 pm
Lol, I wouldn't get mad.
I would see it as an opportunity to bombard John 3:16 on his
xp

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:04 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I love what Green Fu wrote. XD
Anyway, I had a comment from a random person on my profile a while ago too. It was right after I posted my proof on how babies can feel the pain of abortion. * searches through comments* Ah, here it is : "i am pro-abortion because they can't think or feel, and even if they were babys i hate babys so...*tickles you grey*" It's not as bad as your comment but it still upset me. :/

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

odd j davenport

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm
oh that stinks...just dont get so mad and maybe post the ten commandments on his profile ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 am
Traumatized Dollie
Dire Sensar
confused A person having a different belief than you does not mean they "need help", dear.

A person who worships Satan and is choosing to go to a place of eternal pain and suffering certainly "needs help", dear.
There is only one way to Life, one way to Love, and that's through Jesus.

When faced with people who persecute us, even if it's just a troll, Jesus called us to love them anyway. Please don't get mad at him, he's just lost. He needs the love of God.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff