Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Interogation Department Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:20 am
Located deep below the Hokage building, prisoners are taken here to be interrogated by Ibiki and other interrogating ninja. Some of these ninja are Anbu. Sometimes Yamanaka Inoichi comes by to help enter a prisoner's mind.

Current prisoner(s):
Yakushi Kabuto  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am
Kabuto sat in the room, alone and tied to a chair, but knew that his master would come for him soon. "Fools, you have no idea whats in stored for you." He'd have used his chakra to cut the bindings but they were chakra absorbing ropes.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 am
Reign appeared out of nowhere near some of Kabuto's guards, and he even saw one of them flinch. "I think it's high time we started getting answers out of him. However, I don't seem to know the right questions... who among you is or knows of a good interogator?" (But seriously, I have nothing and do not know any of the interogative professionals of the series. Please help! Q _ Q) (Also, this is my pet zombie --> ( f ; ; ) f
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 pm
(there's ibiki the bald guy who gave the first chunin test before anko's)  

conigwolf
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm
(So that's his name... thanks!) After a few moments of silent thinking, one of the guards spoke up: "Well," he said kind of shakily, "there's Ibiki..." Reign thought about this for a moment, then shuddered and said, "You're right, Ibiki can usually scare any info out of anyone." Reign then performed his usual rutine of fetching someone: he summoned a cloud, wrote a note, and sent the cloud on its way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 am
As soon as the coud flew off, Ibiki walked in. He had been finishing up someone else in an interogation as he continued to whipe some blood off his fingers and knuckles.

"Allright, Tsunade informed me of what's going on and of Kabuto, so-"

"Wow, that was quick," one of the guards said.

Ibiki looked up, confused, "What was quick?"  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:27 pm
Reign let out a long, drawn out sigh, then whistled and his cloud came back, dropped the note on Ibiki's head, then dissapeared. Reign then quietly asked Ibiki: "They aren't putting the brightest apples in the basket now-a-days, are they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm
Kabuto could hear them talking in the hallway. "Fools, soon enough the village will be gone." He was speaking of unimaginable horrors that were soon to come.  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 am
Ibiki smirked. "No, you're just too impatiant. I was already on my way"

He walked into the room Kabuto was held in. The three anbu guarding him narrowed down to one. Ibiki could handle himself against Kabuto, so there was no worry.

"Well if it isn't the little four-eyed side-kick, Orochimaru orders around." He took a seat at the table in front of Kabuto. "Though I know you won't tell me, I'm gonna start by the book and just come out and ask it. Where's Orochimaru's bases, all of them. And what are his current and future plans? Don't answer, and we'll play the 'How Many of Your Bones Can I Break Before You Pass Out' game."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 am
"Oh wouldn't you like to know Ibiki, but you'll never know." Kabuto laughed softly. "But since your being so kind I'll tell you something, your time will come soon and all will be gone." Unaware to Ibiki there was a small tapping on the wall. "Yes I've planted the seed of destruction, soon I will be out of here."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm
"Now that's not very informative. But luck is on your side, though Tsunade told me to get information out of you by any means nessecary, she also said to have it done quickly. Inoichi-san!" He called out.

The door oppened and Ino's dad stepped in. "So, this is Yakushi Kabuto?"

"Yes. Please get to work and extract the information we need."

Inoichi walked up to Kabuto and placed a hand on his head. The man closed his eyes and focused on entering Kabuto's mind.

(Mind Reading - By placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it himself or has had it blocked. The Yamanaka clan has to use special machines and the assistance of other ninja to enter the person's mind. Memories that have mental blocks on them will require longer periods of time to probe through and obtain.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm
"I know of Inoichi very well and you'll find my mind is hard to read." Kabuto laughed as the tapping sounds started to get louder and louder, to the point where the others could hear it. "And my rescue is assured."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 pm
(So it's a bomb, then?)

Inoichi broke the connection. "We need to get out!"

Ibiki nodded but stood his ground.

"You all leave, I'm not going to let Kabuto get away so easily."

The interogator began forming the handsteals for Summoning his Iron Maiden. Like hell he'd let Kabuto get away.

(Summoning: Iron Maiden - Ibiki summons a giant iron maneki neko, which appears beneath the opponent from underground, split down the middle. The statue closes around the target and is then wrapped in chains, which drag it back down into the ground.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 pm
The explosion was a mix of flash powder and blackpowder. One of Orochimaru's snakes came from behind and sliced the robes binding his hands. Then he began to perform hand signs for a slightly faster jutsu. The snake which had saved him slowly slithered into his mouth. "Jutsu complete."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:03 pm
"Too late! Summoning: Iron Maiden!" Ibiki yelled while coughing from the smoke.

A neko-like metal iron maiden burst forth from the ground and clamped shut around Kabuto, trapping him inside. Chains wrapped around the Iron Maiden.  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff